AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

title problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2022
Hello,@Charlie I was banned for half a month because there were unregistered people in the live broadcast, but I was the only one who did the live broadcast, and there were no unregistered people. I broadcasted by myself from beginning to end. I need this job, hope you can help me

Hello,@Charlie I was banned for half a month because there were unregistered people in the live broadcast, but I was the only one who did the live broadcast, and there were no unregistered people. I broadcasted by myself from beginning to end. I need this job, hope you can help me

In order for me to assist you further, please email me via my direct email charlie@stripchat.com and provide/confirm the below information:
  • Username:
  • Registered email address for this account:
I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Did you get my email, it's been two days since I sent it,ths@Charlie_SC

Hey @Tw-Carlina
From our records, I can see that my colleague Zeng replied to your email and concerns 2 days ago (23.01.2022) and his email was received and read by you (as per delivery status).
Please note, I will have all the information resent to you again now.

Upvote 0
Hey @Tw-Carlina
From our records, I can see that my colleague Zeng replied to your email and concerns 2 days ago (23.01.2022) and his email was received and read by you (as per delivery status).
Please note, I will have all the information resent to you again now.
Thank you, I have seen it, the issue is already being worked on👍 thank you very much

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.