AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

To Flush or Not to Flush?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2015
Planet Earth
Ever been in a restroom and you have to go so bad, and see that the toilet was left unflushed by the person before you? But you have to go so bad; You don't know if you should flush now or go then flush. Knowing that you would be conserving water also by waiting till after you do your duties.

What would you do? That's the question....

giphy.gif

• Hugs
Reactions: KerriBoy
Ever been in a restroom and you have to go so bad, and see that the toilet was left unflushed by the person before you? But you have to go so bad; You don't know if you should flush now or go then flush. Knowing that you would be conserving water also by waiting till after you do your duties.

What would you do? That's the question....

That grosses me out, so I just go to the next stall. Sometimes all of them are unflushed, so I will choose the one that looks the least gross...and use my foot to flush it. Then I will go. I refuse to go over top of someone’s else’s toilet paper/pee/poop. *cringe*

Status
Not open for further replies.