AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

To increase the account/ online hours

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2021
Chaturbate Username
natalia_exotic
Hey everyone! As a beginner model to increase the account, how many hours a day is recommended to stay online / day , knowing that I have an erotic and sensual niche..just sensual teasing, nothing xxx just lush and nude also like goals or honey on me and stuff like that.
Thank you!!!

P.S.
I specially i have 2/3 month and 7100 followers.

Last edited:
Hi. I have functioned as a manager for tease/erotic models (your skill set is my absolute favorite). Besides a smart bio (2 - 3 sexy photos, no nudity) with minimal information (just enough to trap the user into buying content or clicking social media), I strive for 30 hour work weeks. This seems to work best as Mon - Sat, 3PM (-5 GMT) until 2AM (-5 GMT -- EST/Colombia). I always recommend a 5 hour block that makes you the most comfortable, and then test the water. A minimum of 5 hours usually lets you be active during different aspects of a users day (at work, after dinner, in the evening, before bed). You'll catch different users at different times, and until you learn the patterns of your regulars, you'll want to experiment. If it's slow, start later. If it's busy... good! If you have energy and the tips are flowing, stay longer, etc.

A lot of it comes down to your followers. 7100 after 3 months is incredibly good! Two of CB's ranking systems that I've read about (contest/#hashtags) work by increasing your % from unique viewers who stay in your room for a minimum of 1 minute. Followers do a great job of helping this number to increase.

In the end, you must do what is most comfortable for you. Try to find a 5-8 hour block where you can work and feel relaxed, but also is busy enough to pay your bills.

Disclaimer (lol) -- I am a software developer with more than 30 years of experience. Until a few weeks ago (semi-retired from CB bot/app coding), I spent 20 hours a day active on CB. I've seen and done a lot. I've been a model, a content creator, a user, a fan, a developer, and a voice for change, and a CB 2021 contest nominee.

Cheers and have fun,
Cexmental

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hi. I have functioned as a manager for tease/erotic models (your skill set is my absolute favorite). Besides a smart bio (2 - 3 sexy photos, no nudity) with minimal information (just enough to trap the user into buying content or clicking social media), I strive for 30 hour work weeks. This seems to work best as Mon - Sat, 3PM (-5 GMT) until 2AM (-5 GMT -- EST/Colombia). I always recommend a 5 hour block that makes you the most comfortable, and then test the water. A minimum of 5 hours usually lets you be active during different aspects of a users day (at work, after dinner, in the evening, before bed). You'll catch different users at different times, and until you learn the patterns of your regulars, you'll want to experiment. If it's slow, start later. If it's busy... good! If you have energy and the tips are flowing, stay longer, etc.

A lot of it comes down to your followers. 7100 after 3 months is incredibly good! Two of CB's ranking systems that I've read about (contest/#hashtags) work by increasing your % from unique viewers who stay in your room for a minimum of 1 minute. Followers do a great job of helping this number to increase.

In the end, you must do what is most comfortable for you. Try to find a 5-8 hour block where you can work and feel relaxed, but also is busy enough to pay your bills.

Disclaimer (lol) -- I am a software developer with more than 30 years of experience. Until a few weeks ago (semi-retired from CB bot/app coding), I spent 20 hours a day active on CB. I've seen and done a lot. I've been a model, a content creator, a user, a fan, a developer, and a voice for change, and a CB 2021 contest nominee.

Cheers and have fun,
Cexmental
Hey Cexmental,

Thank you so much for your answer.
Thanks also, yes I tried to have a little smart bio, maybe too romantic for CB , but that's my style hehe and how cares... lol
Mostly my time is 8pm CET time to 2-3 am, depends for the slow days or busy days. I try to figure out the CB algorithm, a little what works or what doesn't for my style.
In particular I have a goal almost every night, as oil show, flour show, honey on me stuff like that use with the lush but not xxx all that.

Wooow, many things about you on this industry on CB hehe, nice to hear that really.
Yes, I searched you and see you have all this CB bot / app coding... which sometimes seem impossible to understand, I use only the classic ones and that's it lol .

Thanks again,
Natalia

Reactions: cexmental
Upvote 0
Your bio looks good! I like the simplicity and the tease/seduction vids. Most importantly, I don't get lost just viewing it (popups, icons, too many images, etc).

If you find that you have an interest in trying any of my bots or my app Synergy, please ask. I'm always available for help!

Cheers,
Cexmental

Reactions: Nataliaexotic
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.