AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgirlIvy

Cam Model
Jan 21, 2019
Wonderland, USA
www.onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@Cha0sIvy
MFC Username
IvyCha0s
Chaturbate Username
badgirl_ivy_bbw
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002424812/badgirl_ivy/
Trying to decide how to do both Chaturbate and Streamate.

I did both MFC and Chaturbate shows at the same time for a while but my resolution was terrible, now that I have figured out how to run both with OBS, I just have decided to stay off of MFC until I have a better following and am better at camming in general.

I do want to start using Streamate instead of MFC, but can't do it at the same time as Chaturbate because there are different public show rules and such.

Basically my question to other models that work more than one site and DON'T split cam, how do you do it? Do you do half the day on one site and half on the other? Do one site on different days than the other?
Thanks in advance for the advice! :h:

Trying to decide how to do both Chaturbate and Streamate.

I did both MFC and Chaturbate shows at the same time for a while but my resolution was terrible, now that I have figured out how to run both with OBS, I just have decided to stay off of MFC until I have a better following and am better at camming in general.

I do want to start using Streamate instead of MFC, but can't do it at the same time as Chaturbate because there are different public show rules and such.

Basically my question to other models that work more than one site and DON'T split cam, how do you do it? Do you do half the day on one site and half on the other? Do one site on different days than the other?
Thanks in advance for the advice! :h:
I know this is forever ago now, but can I ask what you ended up doing? I've been on MFC for a couple months and just got approved for Streamate yesterday, so now I'm trying to figure out how/if to do both. I was thinking about doing every other day on each site? Kind of give members of one site a break from me, and then switch if it's too slow

I split cam. I do only the sites that allow me to do my thing in public/free chat with sites like Chaturbate, mfc, and stripchat. I don't do privates. It takes a decent amount of attention to detail and multitasking so no site or members feel left out. I wouldn't do a pay site like streamate and a site like Chaturbate. Streamate is all about gold shows and privates and it's not cool at all to give one site access to the other sites private show that someone paid good money for. I have kill switches for each streaming site but still, as a general rule I would stay away from that scenario. I don't like just logging off one site/killing the room for what could be a 30 second private on streamate.

I was thinking about doing every other day on each site? Kind of give members of one site a break from me, and then switch if it's too slow
I have one model I visit pretty much ALWAYS. I like her a lot and don't want to miss her. But this may sound a bit weird, sometimes I'm glad if she's not online for 1 or 2 days; An evening for myself and not that pressure to see her. And after those days, I have missed her and tip her more than usual.

Split camming is something I hate. Most of the time, one of the sites get ignored. I've seen this in such a way that the model didn't face the camera once in half an hour, only talking and laughing to (for me) invisible people on that other site. Usually when I see that happen, I leave to never return. I mean, if you split cam and don't bother with one, why even do it? Your reputation and camscore (on mfc) will go down with small hope to get it up again.
If it works for you and both sites members have no problem with it, good for you. But for some people, it just feels weird and is reason to leave.

Split camming is something I hate. Most of the time, one of the sites get ignored. I've seen this in such a way that the model didn't face the camera once in half an hour, only talking and laughing to (for me) invisible people on that other site.
Did you try to tip the model on the ignored site? Usually that's work :kiss:

Usually I split between two sites that work nicely together. Either CB/MFC, Flirt/Whatever private site with fake show function.

Reactions: DoD404
I have one model I visit pretty much ALWAYS. I like her a lot and don't want to miss her. But this may sound a bit weird, sometimes I'm glad if she's not online for 1 or 2 days; An evening for myself and not that pressure to see her. And after those days, I have missed her and tip her more than usual.

Split camming is something I hate. Most of the time, one of the sites get ignored. I've seen this in such a way that the model didn't face the camera once in half an hour, only talking and laughing to (for me) invisible people on that other site. Usually when I see that happen, I leave to never return. I mean, if you split cam and don't bother with one, why even do it? Your reputation and camscore (on mfc) will go down with small hope to get it up again.
If it works for you and both sites members have no problem with it, good for you. But for some people, it just feels weird and is reason to leave.
That's super helpful, thank you! Especially hearing that taking a small break from a model is nice for members. I've also noticed that my first day back after a weekend or other break (on MFC) always seems to be my best.

Reactions: CodyReadsBooks
That's super helpful, thank you! Especially hearing that taking a small break from a model is nice for members. I've also noticed that my first day back after a weekend or other break (on MFC) always seems to be my best.
I can confirm what Makko said (I wanted to give a thumb up, but I realized that new members obviously can't do that, or I didn't find the button for it). But I think this is the view of a "hardcore regular". I think that the following has to be differentiated:

- If you are a "part-time regular" (you visit a model frequently, but not always or nearly always; perhaps 2 or 3 times a week for one or two hours): I think most of these part-time-regulars hope that the model is online as much as possible. They would like to see the model whenever they want, and if the model is online and they are not, they don't really care.
- If you are a "hardcore regular" as Makko describes: You visit a model as much as possible, you want to see her nearly every minute while she is online and you don't want to miss her when she's online: I could undersign every single word Makko says, and I know this feeling what he calls "pressure to see her". Because you don't want to clean the kitchen, drink a beer with friends, watch a movie, go to sleep or whatever when you know that she is online. That might sound weird, because on the one hand, of course, you want to see her as much as possible. But on the other hand: When I receive a message "sorry, I will not be able to be online today, see you tomorrow", then I think: "Hallelujah!". And I would prefer if she'd only be online 4 days a week than 5-6 days a week. And yes, if she wasn't online for 2 or 3 days, I am usually tipping more the next time I see her.

But your question was "I was thinking about doing every other day on each site? Kind of give members of one site a break from me, and then switch if it's too slow". And this is something different than mentioned above, in my opinion: As a regular visitor on one site, I would not be happy to know that she is online right now, but on an other site. When Makko calls it "pressure to see her": Then you would also like to see her on the other site when she broadcasts there.

And regarding split cam, my impression is that these broadcasters often have a different kind of audience. My impression is: Rooms with many regular and frequently visitors and tippers with a social component, with viewers hanging around for a long time in the room and tipping during the whole stream, seem normally to be one-site-broadcasters. And the visitors want to know what's going on, so they don't like what Makko calls "talking and laughing to (for me) invisible people on that other site". Most split-cam-rooms I saw are more action-oriented: With short-time visitors who focus on as much action as possible. And who tip for something or for a short private "immediately" and then often leave again after a short period of time. And with more freeloaders who only want to see as much action as possible, but don't care about the room atmosphere.

Reactions: CodyReadsBooks
Status
Not open for further replies.