AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token Confusion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2020
Hi lovelies! So I am new to Chaturbate, but I did a password show and got lots of tokens/tips but they aren't showing up? is this normal? Did I get scammed? Thanks loves!

Might be the same problem as here (password show scam with fake tips)?

In general: Is there any reason why a model should offer paid password shows on chaturbate? I can't imagine any. There are reasons for free password shows, for example:
- You want to gift a good regular and tipper with a free private show, for example for his birthday.
- You want to get advice from a viewer regarding settings of your camera or internet, of apps, of your profile or similar without being watchable by the public. But this would not be a show, it's more like a telemaintenance.

But for any other paid show, if I were a model, I would only accept private shows if it's for one viewer, or group or hidden shows if it's for more than one viewer. I can't imagine any benefit for a model for doing password shows. And I also can't imagine any benefit for a viewer (unless he wants to scam a model regarding duration or tokens). But perhaps there exists a comprehensible reason for password shows I didn't think about.

Reactions: Sierra Sage
Upvote 0
In general: Is there any reason why a model should offer paid password shows on chaturbate? I can't imagine any.
To not be cut in a middle of action when customer arrives exactly at '0 token' :) Also, viewer can be more at ease to tip in show without this timer pumping the tokens.
Both are more at ease in a direct relation once the price is paid and money is no more a question.
It's just like any service, paid on a "job to do" and not strictly on the time passed. You can concentrate on quality instead of time passed and money.

But this requests on both side to be not too worried regarding the "per minute" price. ie 30mins of show paid can be 25mins actually if ended fast (and ofc agreed or proposed by viewer) or 40 if relation was interesting for both.
It requests also confidence on both sides (viewer can also worry about a scamming model).

I can't, like you, imagine a paying passwd with a total unknown

Reactions: oimerle
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.