AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token Discrepancy.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
Tonight I encountered a problem with my token usage in a particular model's room.

When I logged into the site I had a balance of 195 tokens showing in my token balance. I then bought a 540 token package for a total of 735 tokens. But after purchasing the 540 token package my balance did not update until I tipped a 1 token tip to the model. After tipping various tips ranging from 1 token to 225 tokens over an hour or so, my balance reflected that I had 20 tokens left in my token balance. However, my "king of the room" amount showed that I had only tipped the model 558 tokens in total when it should have been 715 tokens. I asked the model to check her balance and she said her information showed that I had only tipped the 558 tokens. That's a discrepancy of 177 tokens that seem to be lost somewhere in the void. This was the only model that I tipped tonight.

xChloe or Charlie_SC can you look into this for me please? Or offer some insight as to what might be going on?

But after purchasing the 540 token package my balance did not update until I tipped a 1 token tip to the model.
That happens to me practically every time I buy tokens on SC. The token balance updates after a forced page reload (during which you appear to disappear from the room) or as you say after tipping something. Sometimes it appears to fix itself after navigating around the site for a bit.

Did the 177 missing tokens eventually show up with the model? Just curious since as far as I know "tokens in limbo" has never happened to me.

Upvote 0
That happens to me practically every time I buy tokens on SC. The token balance updates after a forced page reload (during which you appear to disappear from the room) or as you say after tipping something. Sometimes it appears to fix itself after navigating around the site for a bit.

Did the 177 missing tokens eventually show up with the model? Just curious since as far as I know "tokens in limbo" has never happened to me.
As of now they are still in limbo/virtually lost. I'm not sure what is going on.

Upvote 0
This is not a thing I have eve had issues with. I buy tokens, and they appear in my balance. I've also never tipped and had tokens go into limbo.

@Lucid1 I assume you have contacted support? And @Charlie_SC ?
Yes. I submitted a customer service report, but I have not yet received a confirmation e-mail with a ticket number or anything. I know it's a holiday weekend, so maybe the site doesn't send confirmation e-mails right away.

At any rate, I just painstakingly went through my token usage stats and manually added up all the tokens I sent, and the amount of tokens I sent the model over the course of the night adds up to 718 tokens sent( I sent her 3 more tokens after I made my OP). She went offline before I could ask her to check the total again.

So either the "king of the room" feature is somehow bugged, or tokens can temporarily fall into a void somehow. The model did not go offline at anytime during our public session, so I don't think there would be any reason for the "king of the room" total to be wrong unless there is a counting bug somehow.

::Update to add that I just received a response from "Mary" at support. We are discussing the issue now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here is an image with me and the model discussing the token discrepancy in PM. It also shows the king of the room discrepancy as well.

tokendiscrep.jpg

Upvote 0
Just a thought: did you tip any of the tokens privately or anonymously? If you did, those tokens won't show up on your "king of the room" token total.
No, I did not send any anonymous or private tips. That's why I posted the image in my last post - the model verified the discrepancy with me in PM.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
Just to update:

Support(Mary) responded that the model has received all 718 tokens I tipped her. She also informed me that the "king of the room" issue will be forwarded to the relevant department for further review and that I would be contacted if there are additional findings.

But there seems to be a huge time-gap involved with "when" she actually received the tokens. On the order of quite a few hours it seems. So there is obviously some kind of bug in the tipping mechanism that is causing this and the "king of the room" issue as well since it didn't update after the model actually received the tokens.

Upvote 0
Hey @Lucid1
It appears as though there was a delay with the tips yesterday and although the confirmation didn't appear on the site right away, all models did receive their tokens.
Please check my PM as well ;)

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC

Sorry for the late response, but I contacted the model again and she confirmed that she did receive the tokens some time later that day.

However, I bought a token package again yesterday(Friday) and my token count did not increase to show the purchase tokens. I tested this by not tipping the model for an hour and my token count still had not increased. Only after tipping the model 1 token did my token count change to reflect the addition of the newly purchased tokens. You might want to have someone look into this issue.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.