AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token Purchases Change?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
Did CB recently change how it handles token purchases?

In the past, whenever I clicked on "use card on file", I was met with a pop-up that asked me to input my credit card code(located on the back of my card) to verify the purchase. Last night I went to purchase tokens and I received no pop-up window and the purchase went straight through. Is CB now storing the credit card code as well as card number, exp date...etc? And is there a way to switch from this to the old method of purchasing tokens?

It just worries me that they have removed this security step from the purchasing process.

Uncertain because a long time ago it use to never ask for anything it just saved your card info and back then I was spending way too much money on CB so I asked support if they could remove my card on file but what they did was disable the saving completely so it never saves the card even if i enter it again. I don't know if they still do that but ask support and see if they can do that for you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.