AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token/Tip Menu help?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2019
Saturn
MFC Username
EdieCaldwellx
Chaturbate Username
EdieCaldwell
Hey guys! I’m so happy I found this forum. I also apologize if this has been posted before. I’m a new cam girl and just got the OK to start broadcasting on MFC.

I’ve tried to do some research but I’m completely lost about how to go about creating a tip menu and appropriate token tip amounts for different things. I’m afraid of undercharging. I know it all goes by each cam model and what they decide to charge but I was hoping if y’all could help me figure out a ballpark.

Again, sorry if I’m beating a dead horse question!

Go look at models similar to you in appearance, shows, rank, etc, and look at their tip menus, then price yours accordingly. Charge what you think something is worth, and don't be afraid to toy with prices to find out what suits you.

Hiii, I'm new to MFC as well (started in Feb.) and I had this same issue.. I can show you my tip menu and answer any questions you might have. My first suggestion would be to start with a list of the things you would be completely happy doing (not something you're just going to do for the sake of tokens) Make it personalized to you and your room. This is one time I personally think looking at other models & what they are doing can make it even more confusing and stressful (I found it to be anyway) so start with your list of actions & things you are good at then go from there. Once you have a general idea/list then go back and assign token amounts to each one. I personally dont do flashes of any kind for under 35 tokens. so I tend to use that as a baseline for assigning amounts to other things. Also consider making multiple menus for different scenarios. Example- Feeling energized and have alot of space to cam in? Make a workout/dance/lots of action menu. Feeling tired-ish? make one with more things you can do sitting/laying down, different flashes, get to know you questions, truths, never have i ever, & the room tips for your answers, etc. (this one is especially good for that oh so wonderful time of the month :/ ) Another thing, always price yourself high for many reasons. One being you can run "deals" on certain items like flashes or even your snapchat and still have them at a decent token amount you are comfortable with, while the member is still getting a good deal as well. Hope this helps a little bit :)

Hiii, I'm new to MFC as well (started in Feb.) and I had this same issue.. I can show you my tip menu and answer any questions you might have. My first suggestion would be to start with a list of the things you would be completely happy doing (not something you're just going to do for the sake of tokens) Make it personalized to you and your room. This is one time I personally think looking at other models & what they are doing can make it even more confusing and stressful (I found it to be anyway) so start with your list of actions & things you are good at then go from there. Once you have a general idea/list then go back and assign token amounts to each one. I personally dont do flashes of any kind for under 35 tokens. so I tend to use that as a baseline for assigning amounts to other things. Also consider making multiple menus for different scenarios. Example- Feeling energized and have alot of space to cam in? Make a workout/dance/lots of action menu. Feeling tired-ish? make one with more things you can do sitting/laying down, different flashes, get to know you questions, truths, never have i ever, & the room tips for your answers, etc. (this one is especially good for that oh so wonderful time of the month :/ ) Another thing, always price yourself high for many reasons. One being you can run "deals" on certain items like flashes or even your snapchat and still have them at a decent token amount you are comfortable with, while the member is still getting a good deal as well. Hope this helps a little bit :)

Oh my goodness, thank you! I start Camming on Saturday (just ordered my new webcam this morning!) so I’ve been like...obsessing over details of my show/tokens and all that while I wait. I’m definitely going to make a list today!

Giiirlll you sound just like me! lol MFC is very competitive (not always in a bad way) so there is alot to take in and learn. Try (key word: TRY) to not be overwhelmed and take it day by day. Something I have started to do is take ONE thing I want to learn about or how to do and ONLY focus on that one thing that day. Like Charlesbot for example. Have you looked into this? Hes a bot that helps running your run so much easier. If you ever want to skype or share any ideas or have any questions I'd be happy to help. :)

Reactions: CiaoEdieXO
Giiirlll you sound just like me! lol MFC is very competitive (not always in a bad way) so there is alot to take in and learn. Try (key word: TRY) to not be overwhelmed and take it day by day. Something I have started to do is take ONE thing I want to learn about or how to do and ONLY focus on that one thing that day. Like Charlesbot for example. Have you looked into this? Hes a bot that helps running your run so much easier. If you ever want to skype or share any ideas or have any questions I'd be happy to help. :)

Okay you’re so awesome! Thank you so much because that’s an amazing tip and will help me slow down and actually concentrate/learn things instead of jumping all over the place. I’m going to look into Charlesbot right now. Also I’m totally down to Skype whenever. I really appreciate your help =]

Absolutely :) my skype is tessalee_mfc. Message me on Skype if you think of any other questions. I'm not a pro by any means but i am out of the overwhelming beginning period finally & if you would like I can also introduce you to some very nice members that have helped me learn MFC since my first day. .

Reactions: CiaoEdieXO
Absolutely :) my skype is tessalee_mfc. Message me on Skype if you think of any other questions. I'm not a pro by any means but i am out of the overwhelming beginning period finally & if you would like I can also introduce you to some very nice members that have helped me learn MFC since my first day. .

Perfect! I really appreciate all your help already! My skype is ciaoediexo just in case you see a random message from me =] also I would be so grateful to meet members— I definitely need all the help I can get while being a clueless beginner :)

Perfect! I really appreciate all your help already! My skype is ciaoediexo just in case you see a random message from me =] also I would be so grateful to meet members— I definitely need all the help I can get while being a clueless beginner :)
Just FYI ladies, remember this part of the forum is public. So best to put your Skype info, etc in a private message to each other. Unless you don’t mind others, like users who stalk these pages, having it. Perhaps @AmberCutie can edit for you?

• Helpful!
Reactions: paige_orion
Status
Not open for further replies.