AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Token tipping time all wrong!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Hope someone can help on my other cam sites my lush is working fine but on stripchat when someone tips me 50,100 or 1000 it’s only vibrating lush for 1 second.
Any ideas why this is? My Lovense extension is set up correctly so for these tips they should be a lot longer e.g. for 1000 it’s meant to be 120 seconds.

Hope you can help.

Thanks

Hope someone can help on my other cam sites my lush is working fine but on stripchat when someone tips me 50,100 or 1000 it’s only vibrating lush for 1 second.
Any ideas why this is? My Lovense extension is set up correctly so for these tips they should be a lot longer e.g. for 1000 it’s meant to be 120 seconds.

Hope you can help.

Thanks
It might help if you can post a screenshot of the lovense settings as this is the only thing that determines how long the toy will vibrate for.

Upvote 0
I know with some models on Stripchat when they get tipped 50 tokens, it only works for 1 second or not at all, this seems to be a problem that a few have experienced.
If your settings are correct, you may want to ask SC to look into it, for some reason these other models haven't, even though I know for sure one of the model's settings was definitely fine and should not have had problems. . It wasn't ALWAYS doing it with her, but it would about 9/10 times.

I don't think it ever did it with 100 or 1000 though

Reactions: Sunshineseeker
Upvote 0

Hope you can help.

Thanks

Hey @Saffronmodel
Please contact me directly at charlie@stripchat.com and I will check your account to see what's going on.
I can also send you some helpful tools to assist you in resolving this matter.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Actually mine doesn't work on 50tks. I've just changed my menu items while i get round to remembering to contact support.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.