AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tokens are not transferred to master account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2018
Hi guys

We have had a problem for several weeks in our studio with our master account

We have written to support@chaturbate.com but unfortunately we have not received a response

We have several models (five models) all new, that for about a month the tokens have not been downloaded at midnight to the master account,

these tokens remain in their individual accounts and do not go to the master account.

Thanks for your help

So if I was a studio model, any tokens I earned would not go to ME but to my studio for them to hand out? (If the OP's scenario that's bugged is true.)

I know this is a sidetrack from the actual topic, but I guess it just still bewilders me that some models could potentially be working for free any time they broadcast if this is the case.

Upvote 0
Hi guys

We have had a problem for several weeks in our studio with our master account

We have written to support@chaturbate.com but unfortunately we have not received a response

We have several models (five models) all new, that for about a month the tokens have not been downloaded at midnight to the master account,

these tokens remain in their individual accounts and do not go to the master account.

Thanks for your help
Support has advised that they have responded to your message.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.