AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tokens xferred to another CB acc without my permission

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2019
Dear Shirley! Hope you are OK.

On June 8th I checked on my account an issue, 3500 tokens were moved from my account VICTORIA_HOTXXX to this account STUDIOZ. It was with no authorization on my end and I want to know if you can help me as I have tried to realized how it was done. Besides this I checked and the account is verified but I cannot find any model performing there. Most likely I was victim of fraud. I appreciate your time and support. Any other info feel free contact me via Inbox on here or on this thread.

Best regards,

Here, some members can help but the official support is : support@chaturbate.com

Waiting their answer, you can check in your security center when and
where from your account have been connected.

Then : go there to see all connections, ip adresses and tip activity

Attachments

• 1560705352584.png
    1560705352584.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0
Hello everyone, thanks for your help and answer, about 2 days ago I received Chaturbate reps saying this:

"Dear victoria_hotxxx,
We’ve conducted our preliminary review of your claim, including your account login IPs and other available fraud detection information, and have determined that it is unlikely that anyone other than you, or someone authorized by you, has had access to your account. With that said, our review into this matter is ongoing, and we would be pleased to review any information you would like to provide that would tend to support your contention that these tokens were spent without your authorization.
Thanks,
Support"
This makes me sad because I really do not send my tokens to another account, I'm an independent model but I work in a place where the teams rent to be able to do my streaming and anyone can use this space. It makes me sad because I'm head of Home and any tokens account for my family's livelihood.
really is not an amazing number of tokens, in little, but it is my effort, time and work, I have my douments for, to show that I am the true owner of that account.

Upvote 0
Im so sorry to hear that something possibly happened to the tokens in your account!

Please check your DMs for my message.
Hello everyone, thanks for your help and answer, about 2 days ago I received Chaturbate reps saying this:

"Dear victoria_hotxxx,
We’ve conducted our preliminary review of your claim, including your account login IPs and other available fraud detection information, and have determined that it is unlikely that anyone other than you, or someone authorized by you, has had access to your account. With that said, our review into this matter is ongoing, and we would be pleased to review any information you would like to provide that would tend to support your contention that these tokens were spent without your authorization.
Thanks,
Support"
This makes me sad because I really do not send my tokens to another account, I'm an independent model but I work in a place where the teams rent to be able to do my streaming and anyone can use this space. It makes me sad because I'm head of Home and any tokens account for my family's livelihood.
really is not an amazing number of tokens, in little, but it is my effort, time and work, I have my douments for, to show that I am the true owner of that account.

Upvote 0
A Google search for ""studioz chaturbate"" revealed that there is a twitter account to the "studioz" account: StudioJyJ

Contact them.

I'm afraid I didn't understand the part about how other people can use the place that you use for streaming. Do you also share the computers?

Upvote 0

"Dear victoria_hotxxx,
Thanks,
Support"

It may not be an "amazing amount of tokens" no, but 3,500 is a lot of money for a lot of people ($175 - is a lot for me).
I think what seems to have happened, if I am understanding correctly is that the shared space... other models or people could have logged in with your account? So if you had your login information saved on that computer, they could have sent it and obviously the IP would have shown as the same.

I can understand from CB's point of view, as this could be you regretting spending them... and now trying to gain the tokens back... BUT I feel like you're legit.
Have you ever sent to this account before? And this amount of tokens? Or, on your account do you ever send tokens to other people at all? If no, then I think right there is good "proof" that you did not send, as 3500 for an independent model is a lot, unless you're earning a ton more than that.

I hope that @punker barbie can help with this a little more - but it could be very difficult proving anything, unfortunately.

Upvote 0
I work in a place where the teams rent to be able to do my streaming and anyone can use this space.

Did you tell CB your camming from a shared space?

Do they setup separate computer logins for each model?
Do they allow people to install software on the computer?
Is there any chance you left yourself logged into the computer / CB?
Do you have your password saved on that computer?
Have you setup CB 2-step?

Upvote 0
A Google search for ""studioz chaturbate"" revealed that there is a twitter account to the "studioz" account: StudioJyJ

Contact them.

I'm afraid I didn't understand the part about how other people can use the place that you use for streaming. Do you also share the computers?
Yes, it is a place where they rent space for days or hours. (it's not studio)

Upvote 0
Did you tell CB your camming from a shared space?

Do they setup separate computer logins for each model?
Do they allow people to install software on the computer?
Is there any chance you left yourself logged into the computer / CB?
Do you have your password saved on that computer?
Have you setup CB 2-step?
the spaces are shared and the equipment, I lost my phone, so I do not have 2 steps security

Upvote 0

Contact them.

the spaces are shared and the teams

Upvote 0

Contact them.

exactly

Upvote 0
the spaces are shared and the equipment, I lost my phone, so I do not have 2 steps security

Have you asked CB, what ip the tip came from?

Did your phone have a passcode? were you signed into CB on your phone?

When your sharing a computer, if you don't log out, then some one else could just walk up and transfer the tips to another account.

If no password is required, to install software, then any one who has, or has had access, could install a key logger to collect password. Or install software to remotely control the computer.

Upvote 0
It may not be an "amazing amount of tokens" no, but 3,500 is a lot of money for a lot of people ($175 - is a lot for me).
I think what seems to have happened, if I am understanding correctly is that the shared space... other models or people could have logged in with your account? So if you had your login information saved on that computer, they could have sent it and obviously the IP would have shown as the same.

I can understand from CB's point of view, as this could be you regretting spending them... and now trying to gain the tokens back... BUT I feel like you're legit.
Have you ever sent to this account before? And this amount of tokens? Or, on your account do you ever send tokens to other people at all? If no, then I think right there is good "proof" that you did not send, as 3500 for an independent model is a lot, unless you're earning a ton more than that.

I hope that @punker barbie can help with this a little more - but it could be very difficult proving anything, unfortunately.

Actually I do not type other models.
As you know, there are problems with the Paxum card issued by masterdCard, so I just type an account where I'm selling my tokens, it's a recognized person in the Latin American webcams guild, and in fact thousands of models are selling their tokens to them, So that would be the only account I type. It is also the first time I make a claim of this type to Chaturbate.
And well, it would also be illogical to create an account that has not been streaming for more than a year.
I really hope I have a solution and that my chips are returned.

Upvote 0
Have you asked CB, what ip the tip came from?

Did your phone have a passcode? were you signed into CB on your phone?

When your sharing a computer, if you don't log out, then some one else could just walk up and transfer the tips to another account.

If no password is required, to install software, then any one who has, or has had access, could install a key logger to collect password. Or install software to remotely control the computer.
I do not have 2 step security because I lost my phone a while ago, so I do not have it with that security.
I hope that CB takes this into consideration so that the tokens are returned to me. It would be a very fair act.

this was the chaturbate answer

"Dear victoria_hotxxx,
Thanks,
Support"

Upvote 0

Hello, the place where I work It's not a studio, it's just a site that rents the space together with camera and computer.
3500 tokens for me yes is a good amount, but I say that there is an allusive amount as there are models that are made more than 15,000 or 20,000 tokens per connection, it took me 2 weeks to collect 3500 tokens.

Upvote 0
Honestly, I don't know how you can prove or provide some kind of evidence to show they were spent without your permission. The only thing I can think of is to look at your spending history - if you do ever spend, how much, how often or if you do only receive tokens and cash out. I would ask how you can prove to them since obviously, the IP is going to be the same. Try to tell them what I just said, about the spending history from your account. Mab others can suggest more

Upvote 0
Honestly, I don't know how you can prove or provide some kind of evidence to show they were spent without your permission. The only thing I can think of is to look at your spending history - if you do ever spend, how much, how often or if you do only receive tokens and cash out. I would ask how you can prove to them since obviously, the IP is going to be the same. Try to tell them what I just said, about the spending history from your account. Mab others can suggest more
cjaturbate ke just answered saying that he makes the claim of the reimbursement of the tokens in the site where he works, that he makes the claim to him or her and that he leaves my secion well closed. The answer is very ridiculous, obviously that is the first thing that I did, finally ... how sad that "help" by cb

Upvote 0
Not sure if cb could have done more, even though I very, very much understand your frustration about the lost money. You've probably already done this but have you asked other people from your place if they know the owner of the "studioz" account?

Upvote 0
cjaturbate ke just answered saying that he makes the claim of the reimbursement of the tokens in the site where he works, that he makes the claim to him or her and that he leaves my secion well closed. The answer is very ridiculous, obviously that is the first thing that I did, finally ... how sad that "help" by cb
I’m sorry but I don’t quite understand what you are saying here.

Upvote 0
Something's not right here. valery2019 / VICTORIA_HOTXXX got 15 followers 0 rating it's a new account. Interesting to know how did you earn these 3.5k tokens in first place?! So far the story looks unreal.

Upvote 0
Something's not right here. valery2019 / VICTORIA_HOTXXX got 15 followers 0 rating it's a new account. Interesting to know how did you earn these 3.5k tokens in first place?! So far the story looks unreal.
In fact, CB has just returned the tokens to my account.
I do not see the bad thing in winning 3500 with 15 followers, there are many rooms full where just tipping 1 user. I do not see how far-fetched.

Upvote 0
Thank you very much everyone for your messages and suggestions, CB has already returned all the tokens.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.