AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Too smart?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbmodel777

Banhammered
Nov 22, 2019
I've recently had a couple of tippers tell me I'm too smart to be sexy. While I was extremely taken aback, I wasn't really offended so much as caught off guard and unsure of how or if I should respond at all. Have you ever had this happen to you?

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
In what context did they say it though? Was it in a rude and obnoxious way or did they mean it in a fun kind?
For example, I can imagine myself joking with someone who's both beautiful and really smart, and saying something regarding them being both.

Also and over all, what do they mean by "sexy" (I'm rotfl)

I think they were just not smart enough to type their mind and copied something they heard somewhere (in a realty show maybe ?)
(though... I don't know you - humor inside)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I've been getting an influx very recently of guys saying this in a bad way. I just brush it off and move on because it's not like their opinion is going to change me. I talk a lot and I think they're just upset because it's not what they like in women. They're also probably extremely stupid to begin with if they believe intelligence is inversely correlated to physical attractiveness. That's just...not how it works. Lol.

Sucks they have that opinion, but it is a relief to know it isn't just me. I guess it wasn't mean so much as unexpected. It's hard to determine tone when they don't use emojis in chat and deliver a flat statement.

If they are being serious, and they don't think smart women are sexy, then they are projecting their own insecurities w their own intellect. Yawn. Sorry this happened, although I doubt it phased you. I have never had that specific one, but some comments about being nerdy, that didn't read very positive. If someone is not very smart themselves, they have trouble following people who are, and must get very frustrated lol.

Tell them the two aren't mutually exclusive. What a dumb thing to say to a cam girl.

I agree. In fact, from what I have experienced, the cam models I speak with all (or mostly) have fantastic education and have had all kinds of amazing careers in their life, with degrees and all sorts. And it's usually the models who are smarter than the guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.