AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Top tippers template - Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brit

Cam Model
Aug 18, 2019
The Matrix
allmylinks.com
Want to know who your top tippers were in the last 30 days? Here's a quick top tippers template. Just make a copy for yourself from it. :) Do note that this is based upon what you download from Chaturbate only. Token stats > Download Transaction History > Copy/Paste that info into the "transactions" tab of the sheet. Be sure you remove this:
TimestampToken changeToken balanceTransaction typeUserNote
from your sheet before pasting.

Hope it's helpful!

I think I love you!! ❤️ Thank you so damn much!
I was trying to figure that by myself but never made it. It’s going to be super helpful for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brit
Yay! Glad it's helpful for someone. :) I didn't know if there was something already out there, but I looked around and didn't see anything so thought I would just post it in case others may want something like it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Olive
I keep forgetting to update this. Someone had asked me how they can use it without having Excel. You do not need to use Excel. After you download the info, go to Google Drive, choose new upload, upload the document from your downloaded files, then, open it using Google Sheets.

Updating this to add the Yearly Top Tippers Template. Just do the same as above, paste the info into the corresponding "month-input" tab on the bottom and watch magic happen in the totals. :)

@AmberCutie Perhaps this thread would be better suited in the Chaturbate section as it's only applicable there. Sorry for not putting it in the proper place when I started it.

Reactions: Lyla Wolf
Updating this to add the Yearly Top Tippers Template. Just do the same as above, paste the info into the corresponding "month-input" tab on the bottom and watch magic happen in the totals. :)

@AmberCutie Perhaps this thread would be better suited in the Chaturbate section as it's only applicable there. Sorry for not putting it in the proper place when I started it.
The Chaturbate section in the public part of the forum is for unofficial support and inquiries mainly, I think it's fine here! I will update the topic of your thread to reflect that it's for CB though.

Reactions: Brit
Status
Not open for further replies.