AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Toxic chaturbate model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sxmxr

Deactivated Account
Oct 6, 2020
62843C3D-B286-45FF-B3C7-1DD5C124D53F.jpeg
This girl is toxic and manipulative af she is always saying how no other models appreciate anything and always upset when someone gets tipped more than her. Her new name is Artoftease

• Wat?!
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Coming to a forum where no one asked to air your personal grievances of a model we don't even know is also pretty toxic.

Like yeah, her post is douchey but so is yours man. Just ignore the models you don't like and go watch the ones you enjoy.
I’m a model and she trolls me as well as a few other models and I’m the jerk lol just trying to let people know weirdo

Upvote 0
Sorry to hear that another model is harassing you, sadly there are people out there who like to trash on others to feel better. Again, I agree with you that her post is shitty.

But engaging in the same is only going to drag you down in the toxic muck as well. Hopefully you can block them and focus on your own hustle instead.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I’m a model and she trolls me as well as a few other models and I’m the jerk lol just trying to let people know weirdo
No...you're the one who looks like a weirdo. We don't do drama here. Maybe there's a reason you're being trolled...just sayin.

giphy.gif

Upvote 0
I mean...I'd rather hear about dudes tipping a "bougee" model than hear about dudes tipping a model (Dressed as a cop) for a game of "Tip to beat up the Black person." 🤷‍♀️

Upvote 0
So then block her dude I dunno what to tell you. It seems like a waste of time to care about this.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.