AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Toys suggestion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2019
Hello,
Any suggestion that i can use that dont need to put it in. Something like a wearable toy or flat toy that i can use for camming and react for tips?

I have lush but i am not comfortable ,and after 1 hour my vagina is sore.. I cant move properly too.

Suggestion or any advice is appreciated

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-20-10-44-40-28.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-20-10-44-40-28.png
    258.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_2019-10-20-10-44-40-28.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-20-10-44-40-28.png
    258.3 KB · Views: 7
When I don't feel like inserting my We-Vibe Jive (basically a Lush), I just wear it in my panties against my clit. Maybe try that and see if it's comfortable for you before ordering something new.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
The OHmibod from file you attached is USELESS !!! i had one and it doesnt worth any penny....
Lovense is cool, i really like it ...you dont need to insert in your "ribon flower" just wear some sexy pants and put in your pants - You will definitely feel the vibrations !!

🤩🥳🤩Enjoy the moment🤩🥳🤩

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
You can always just wear the Lush in your panties - I do sometimes and it gets me off better than wearing it internally. Lovense also sell a bullet vibe - I think the Ambi? to be worn in panties and not inserted.

What about a Lovense Domi, with a Liberator toy mount? Or maybe magic wand harness or chair.

toymountchart.jpg

Slightly different tangent but it may also help to try different lube to go with toys, Pjur med Repair Glide does well for soreness.

Do you think the ohmibod blumotion, lightshow can control by tip too?
I’m not too sure with this ohmibod, I had a look online and can’t see anything saying it is. I stopped using my lush for the same reason, I was in far to much pain wearing it. I used it outside for a while but decided to take a Chance with domi and it’s one of the best investments I’ve made! You could also try the Ambi as someone said above :), it looks a lot flatter and less invasive x

I’m not too sure with this ohmibod, I had a look online and can’t see anything saying it is. I stopped using my lush for the same reason, I was in far to much pain wearing it. I used it outside for a while but decided to take a Chance with domi and it’s one of the best investments I’ve made! You could also try the Ambi as someone said above :), it looks a lot flatter and less invasive x
thanks

Do you think the ohmibod blumotion, lightshow can control by tip too?

ohmibod lightshow & blueMotion-NEX1 are both listed on the feelme website.

So it should work on feelme with: flirt4free, cam4, imlive, xcams, streamate, twero, mydirtyhobby.
You should also be able to use FeelConnect Chrome Extension to add support for tip to vibrate on: chaturbate, bongacams, camsoda, myfreecams, naked.

Keep in mind FeelConnect Chrome Extension is a little different then Lovense. I mean you can't set the tip for each level and what the tips does. Instead FeelConnect has a slider, and you set the percent to increase.

lightshow & NEX, both list their battery as an hour.

Lovense Domi is listed as 1 to 1.5 hours.

ohmibod lightshow & blueMotion-NEX1 are both listed on the feelme website.

So it should work on feelme with: flirt4free, cam4, imlive, xcams, streamate, twero, mydirtyhobby.
You should also be able to use FeelConnect Chrome Extension to add support for tip to vibrate on: chaturbate, bongacams, camsoda, myfreecams, naked.

Keep in mind FeelConnect Chrome Extension is a little different then Lovense. I mean you can't set the tip for each level and what the tips does. Instead FeelConnect has a slider, and you set the percent to increase.

lightshow & NEX, both list their battery as an hour.

Lovense Domi is listed as 1 to 1.5 hours.
Thank you very much.. Really appreciated

Hey Lilly,
If it’s the vibes that cause soreness, try turning off your lush but running the program and reacting to the sound instead of the vibration. I do this on period days when my insides are sensitive but I still want to use the interaction.

Hey Lilly,
If it’s the vibes that cause soreness, try turning off your lush but running the program and reacting to the sound instead of the vibration. I do this on period days when my insides are sensitive but I still want to use the interaction.
People already assume models are faking reactions to Lush, do you really want to encourage this behavior?

People already assume models are faking reactions to Lush, do you really want to encourage this behavior?

I hear that. For me I use it on period days, definitely a lot of options out there though. I like the sound one someone posted about.

Hey Lilly,
I will not do that..they t
It depends amber... We cant do anything about that. Thats their opinion.. Thats just for me.
But for me No. If you do that all model
We understand that is sensitive... And thats their business.. But its wrong if you do that.. Faking Reactions.. What if they found out. Other models will affected on that issue. So viewers will stop tipping becuase they think all models faking reaction

Hey Lilly,
Its not the vibe cause soreness..its the size of lush

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.