AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

traffic from cb, earnings ? how is going ? is slow , i am disperate !!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some hours are slower than others for me but it could also be my energy and engagement. Sometimes you just have to push through a couple more hours or try another day.

withch one are best hours ?
Early morning like 8-10 am EST or 5-6pm est 3pm is always pretty slow for me. I don’t work nights but I did try once around midnight and it was pretty good too.

i am in romania is same time ??
Hi! i am in Romania too.. i usually braodcast between 22 and 1 am ., every day same hours but 2 weeks ago i had time to try day time hours , from 1 pm till 17 pm.. and was very good, those are morning hours for guys getting up with a hardon :giggle:

Hi! i am in Romania too.. i usually braodcast between 22 and 1 am ., every day same hours but 2 weeks ago i had time to try day time hours , from 1 pm till 17 pm.. and was very good, those are morning hours for guys getting up with a hardon :giggle:

I laugh at this because as a guy I can confirm it's true haha BUT in our defense we can't help it....

it helps there are good hours ?? i dont know what to try i tryed all

it helps there are good hours ?? i dont know what to try i tryed all
Yes i just tried again today our day time hours, was online till now and i got double traffic then my regular evening hours , so seems like better traffic day time , ill have to try to change my hours too...

If trying to cam on different hours don't work, have you tried camming on a different site? Sometimes your traffic on one site won't be the same as on another site. It can be good to change it up ☺️

Ask yourself, how long am I willing to go through these slow hours before trying a different site?

It's been a long time since I cammed on CB, but when it was slow on every cam site, I would lower my private show price and advertise it as a (for example) "18tks/min #pvt sale TODAY ONLY" in my room topic. It would keep me busy, keep my cam room looking busy, and if I was lucky, someone would spy on the private show for a long time! On those very slow days, some money is better than no/little money, in my opinion.

Good luck, we all go through slow hours, keep your head up :)

Reactions: EvaRomania
Status
Not open for further replies.