AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

traffic on skyprivate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2017
Hello i want try for the first time the site SKYPRIVATE.COM i am camboy
but the site it's not good for boy? but only for camgirl!!!
because i am on this site from january/february
but not have much traffic
and especially from 20/02/2021 not open my room/skype neither 1 people/person

and few people that open my room/skype was also stupid man
example:

1° OPEN MY SKYPE 1 person saturday; not can do this saturday the show - do tomorrow(sunday?) and sunday instead ban me on skype
2° OPEN MY ROOM 1 person i'm waiting 15 days without do nothing and so ban me , after unlock me , do the show, after ban me again
3° open my room 1 person do the show , at moment to finish the show , ban me immediately without respond and without reason
4° open my room 1 person , some questions(how are u, where are u from) , and not respond more on skype(read and not respond) and don't do nothing show
5° open my room 1 person, not respond never neither 1 time NEVER on message private on site skyprivate after do show only of 2/3/4 minutes MAX (what's happened?)

someone know this site for some tips to give me?
the assistance says always need more photo and need video preview

i have added more photo and video in store and/or preview
but nothing people open my skype now from 20/02
today it's 09/03
OHMYGOD

it's site good or not? because i don't like!!!
hope arrive at minimal payout but it's very hard if not open never my skype
AND ALL TAKE ME FOR ASS!!!
that i have also much experience on cam4 and/or chaturbate last years!!!

Last edited:
Some sites you need to bring your own members too. Skyprivate, Onlyfans, CMD are examples of sites where people find you there because you've promoted yourself someplace else. Every model I've done a session on skyprivates I've found on either SM or Reddit, same with Onlyfans.

The biggest drawback to how skyprivates profiles work is how you often don't get a sense of what the model is actually going to do because they are often so cluttered with 'I don't do paypal pay me through here' sort of stuff. Also skyprivates doesn't handle the money system well when it comes to combining upfront payments for extras with the actual show.

At best it's a 'scheduled' secondary site you keep up while you're working a primary camsite like SM, MFC, CB etc.. or something that people find through your allmylinks on an instagram or twitter profile.

I only know one model that used skyprivates as her primary site and she advertises all over the place to get people to come. I don't know how successful she in for the effort but it's impressive to see hustle like that.

Some sites you need to bring your own members too. Skyprivate, Onlyfans, CMD are examples of sites where people find you there because you've promoted yourself someplace else. Every model I've done a session on skyprivates I've found on either SM or Reddit, same with Onlyfans.

The biggest drawback to how skyprivates profiles work is how you often don't get a sense of what the model is actually going to do because they are often so cluttered with 'I don't do paypal pay me through here' sort of stuff. Also skyprivates doesn't handle the money system well when it comes to combining upfront payments for extras with the actual show.

At best it's a 'scheduled' secondary site you keep up while you're working a primary camsite like SM, MFC, CB etc.. or something that people find through your allmylinks on an instagram or twitter profile.

I only know one model that used skyprivates as her primary site and she advertises all over the place to get people to come. I don't know how successful she in for the effort but it's impressive to see hustle like that.
ok a bit agree

or only that skyprivate it's good only for girls?
for boy not much
that not have much traffic

only few people that also stupid
NEVER HAPPENED on cam4/chaturbate

that ban me almost all without reason on skypeprivate!!!

Gay traffic is down and there’s more males models signed up than ever before.
It’s going to be very difficult, unless you have an excellent personality, body ect until the model count decreases again.

Girls have a significantly larger client base, which will make them always more profitable, whereas only 5% of males are gay.

With SkyPrivate, you’ll need to drive your own traffic there.

Gay traffic is down and there’s more males models signed up than ever before.
It’s going to be very difficult, unless you have an excellent personality, body ect until the model count decreases again.

Girls have a significantly larger client base, which will make them always more profitable, whereas only 5% of males are gay.

With SkyPrivate, you’ll need to drive your own traffic there.
yes it's very hard for skyprivate also for that reason of have says before

few people and also stupid
that never happened on cam4/chaturbate!!!

yes it's very hard for skyprivate also for that reason of have says before

few people and also stupid
that never happened on cam4/chaturbate!!!
We’re lucky in the fact we do very well on both Chaturbate & Cam4, although our prices are double to quadruple the prices of the average male model on there.

I am a girl and have made $350 in 14 months on skyprivate. By far, my least performing site.
yes and u are woman
and I man neither 30$ in 2 month

and now almost all ban me without reason
that not know with who talk?
and now not know with who done another show!!! future show for arrive at minimal payout

hope open my room/skype another people

They probably banned you for mentioning other platforms or breaking one of their rules.

We’ve never been banned as we follow them religiously.
but not ban me skyprivate

ban me all that open my skype
ALMOST ALL without reason as i write before:

1° OPEN MY SKYPE 1 person saturday; not can do this saturday the show - do tomorrow(sunday?) and sunday instead ban me on skype
2° OPEN MY ROOM 1 person i'm waiting 15 days without do nothing and so ban me , after unlock me , do the show, after ban me again
3° open my room 1 person do the show , at moment to finish the show , ban me immediately without respond and without reason
4° open my room 1 person , some questions(how are u, where are u from) , and not respond more on skype(read and not respond) and don't do nothing show
5° open my room 1 person, not respond never neither 1 time NEVER on message private on site skyprivate after do show only of 2/3/4 minutes MAX (what's happened?)

already there are few people/person on skyprivate(half stupid)
now almost ALL banned me

that now not know with who talk?
and now not know with who done another show!!! future show for arrive at minimal payout

hope open my room/skype another people for arrive at minimal payout
and close the account because i don't like much this site
because i have only try

I have 2 friends working on same studio .They use to be livejasmin exclusive but lately slow so studio add them skyprivate and adultwork. On skyprivate they said there is no traffic at all,. on adultwork they having some ..

Unless your rate is very low (and maybe even then?) there is very little traffic to be found on Skyprivate these days. I don't even bother running the plugin anymore. I only use it with regulars or people I've directed there from somewhere else who don't like any of my other payment methods.

You can cut down on timewasters *somewhat* if you go to Settings > Public Profile > Settings & Privacy and set a minimum dollar balance for users to see your Skype ID, making sure that you're using a Skype ID that users cannot simply guess. I would also select "yes" for "show price per minute in your profile" so they know what they're getting into. Blocking countries that cause you issues might help as well.

I'd still say it's probably not worth bothering with. Most sites will send you your remaining balance if you close your account, even if you don't meet the minimum. Email them and ask!

Unless your rate is very low (and maybe even then?) there is very little traffic to be found on Skyprivate these days. I don't even bother running the plugin anymore. I only use it with regulars or people I've directed there from somewhere else who don't like any of my other payment methods.

You can cut down on timewasters *somewhat* if you go to Settings > Public Profile > Settings & Privacy and set a minimum dollar balance for users to see your Skype ID, making sure that you're using a Skype ID that users cannot simply guess. I would also select "yes" for "show price per minute in your profile" so they know what they're getting into. Blocking countries that cause you issues might help as well.

I'd still say it's probably not worth bothering with. Most sites will send you your remaining balance if you close your account, even if you don't meet the minimum. Email them and ask!
not block never nothing country
my price it's yet low it's only 1$ at minute

all the options are on yes
i activate also get more calls

however yes if this month not open nothing people my room
i closed the account

Status
Not open for further replies.