AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Traffic, tips, chat.. What are we doing wrong?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2019
Chaturbate Username
Mysteryxcouple
Hello to all models and viewers,
Our name on CB its mysteryxcouple and we start cam on June this year. We did like 40-50 lives and we are enjoying, it's fun sometimes, people are nice but still we are not making a good money.. For example in this all lives we only reach 1 goal for 400tk.. Tickets shows for 20tk and only 3 or 4 buyers..(to be honest or best month we did 100dollars) I think we are attractive but we are amateurs with some limits.. (no anal...). When we are not naked or fucking we only have 20-30 viewers but we don't want so start stream and start fucking instead to have viewers.
Cam and quality it's not 4k but it's good..
We did a lot free things on the begin and now we don't want that but we are out of ideas..
So my question is how couples do well? Do free things and build a fan base? Tickets show?

By the way we stream every weekend and sometimes on wednesday.

Sorry for this confuse thread and feel free to ask anything.

Thanks mods to build this forum!

Same here. My main account is female account where i earn really really good from the start. Maybe not so many people,because 100 was max ,only sometmes. So, after some time I did separate account with my bf to make couple shows.We were trying everything : ticket show with price for a ticket 30 tkn, we were trying also start from something harder to make people come in our room. OKay -we had many poeple ,even about 400 but 2 people bought ticket for 30 tkn..... This is problem with couples. I was visiitng couple rooms to compare and i saw maaany people, but not many tippers. Somebody more experienced than me told me also that always the best earnings have females, then couples and then guys. Another guy told me that everybody wants to see the show ,but guys dont want "tip other guy to fuck nice chick".... This is what i heard and this is what I observed. We did few times shows and we gave up. Now im only as solo. Our max once was about 1000 tkns. But usually we were doing small goal for few hours without progress.
Personally I think that people know that they dont need to pay to see -look on pages with couples. I dont why ,but couples mostly doing shows without waiting for tips.So people will wait wait and wait and if they didnt see nothning,they will go to another room with show for free.

Reactions: mysterxcouple
Doing free things just builds a fan base of people who know you guys do things for free, so even if viewers increase when you do it II would still avoid it, unless maybe during a ticket show where you want as many viewers in the room as possible before it starts. Tbh though from what I've seen ticket shows seem to be the main way couples get tips

I'm a man, a viewer and a moderator on CB.
I see too many couples that focus on sucking and the guys dick.

Focus on the girl, let her tease, play and the guy join in later.
After all girls are why the most viewers and tippers are there.

Good luck.

Same here. My main account is female account where i earn really really good from the start. Maybe not so many people,because 100 was max ,only sometmes. So, after some time I did separate account with my bf to make couple shows.We were trying everything : ticket show with price for a ticket 30 tkn, we were trying also start from something harder to make people come in our room. OKay -we had many poeple ,even about 400 but 2 people bought ticket for 30 tkn..... This is problem with couples. I was visiitng couple rooms to compare and i saw maaany people, but not many tippers. Somebody more experienced than me told me also that always the best earnings have females, then couples and then guys. Another guy told me that everybody wants to see the show ,but guys dont want "tip other guy to fuck nice chick".... This is what i heard and this is what I observed. We did few times shows and we gave up. Now im only as solo. Our max once was about 1000 tkns. But usually we were doing small goal for few hours without progress.
Personally I think that people know that they dont need to pay to see -look on pages with couples. I dont why ,but couples mostly doing shows without waiting for tips.So people will wait wait and wait and if they didnt see nothning,they will go to another room with show for free.
Agree with everything u said.
We also want to try only female show but we don't have lovense lush so we are saving money to buy the toy first and then do solo female show.
But still we want to do shows together as a couple because it's more pleasure to both and we feel more comfortable to do but gets so bored when u put a lot of hours on this and u don't get pay for that.. I mean makeup, set up the lights, cam, the room, doing stuff on cam, being sexy, etc etc... This all work and then u are online for 2hours and no tips..
We will focus on ticket shows for a while and then try solo female.
I will reply here if have more success.

Thank u all for the comments.

Reactions: ModeratoronCB
Maybe try bot
Keep It Going ++
Keep It Going w/ Extras

Set it like that, o course with amount of goal u like:

Room subject:: bla bla bla
Tip required to start show:: 500
Reduce the tip jar every X seconds:: 3
Amount to reduce tip jar by:: 2
Starting jar value:: 500
Autostart:: TRUE true false

That means using that bot u start your stream with some kind of show which will make people come to your room, but they will want see more.So u need for example 500 tkn to start the show. Tip jar is drowning exactly as u will set it, so eevry 3 seconds in jar will be 2 tkn (or else) less in that jar. The Point is to make people tipping because if jar value will get to 0 ,then u stop the show and u start it again after reach tip required to start show so 500. Every tip is going to the jar,but every few seconds it drowning so it need keep tiping to show keep going.I recommend you to set starting jar value the same as goal should be ,u start with full jar (u have 500 fake tokens) so u can start with BOOM ,for exapmple hm blowjob or something. 1)People will come because something is happeing 2)if they will come ,there more possible that they will tip because u will make themhorny already so they will just keep tiping to make u keep dingshow. If u wil set start value 0 and wait for the goal-u will be with empty room. SO set autostart TRUE and start your stream with something hot ,which will make people see more. So u playing, jar is drwoning,people arr e tipping, so jar is not empty ,then try to do something more to show people that tiping makes results:) But if they wont tip ,keep remind them during show that they cant let the jar get empty becuase empty jar = end of the show. If they will let jar goes to 0, u just stop the show very brutally:) Sometimes u need try it few times specially in forst 30 mins of your stream because u can set too fast drwoning and just after people come, jar is 0,so u can just said: alrgithy guys, once again:) With more people in your room..If they still nothuing,then its not work for them.

I recomend u set more seconds to reduce jar and small amount to reduce jar : you know that it tkaes few minutes to make people come to your room so if u will set 1 and 1 m jar wil drowning vry fast so will be empty before peope will come

Jar ,tokenkeno, random rewarder bot, This is what u should use if u dont have lovense. Setting big goals in not yet popular rooms is bad because guy coming room, see: ohoo 1000 more needed,so for sure i will see nothing, and left. With jar u start with something hot which for they dont need wait but just dont let it ends:)Its nice for lazy people,but remebmebr to talk to them in meantime how that works becase not everybidy can know jar and how i t works.

Amen hah

Reactions: mysterxcouple
Status
Not open for further replies.