AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trans model Age Verify was rejected after already approved

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2020
Ok so I am a trans model on Chaturbate. Tonight I was broadcasting, wearing my trans getup (full makeup, dress, etc) and my camera got rejected due to a moderator thinking that I was someone not pictured in my id. It is true that on my ID, I do not look like a female but am appearing as a male ( I went trans rather recently ) but I still look the person in the photo to a degree. When I first submitted verification, I was broadcasting as 'male'.

What do I have to do to fix this? Do I have to go down to the DMV and get a new license with a trans photo of myself? I tried re-submitting my verification and they said that it was rejected due to that brodcaster 'already being verified'. Apparently they think that I am having someone else get on cam who is not verified. I have a photo ready with myself wearing make up, and also with makeup off ( a photo I just took ) right next to my ID to show that I am the same person.

Please help
Thank you
:h:

Ok so I am a trans model on Chaturbate. Tonight I was broadcasting, wearing my trans getup (full makeup, dress, etc) and my camera got rejected due to a moderator thinking that I was someone not pictured in my id. It is true that on my ID, I do not look like a female but am appearing as a male ( I went trans rather recently ) but I still look the person in the photo to a degree. When I first submitted verification, I was broadcasting as 'male'.

What do I have to do to fix this? Do I have to go down to the DMV and get a new license with a trans photo of myself? I tried re-submitting my verification and they said that it was rejected due to that brodcaster 'already being verified'. Apparently they think that I am having someone else get on cam who is not verified. I have a photo ready with myself wearing make up, and also with makeup off ( a photo I just took ) right next to my ID to show that I am the same person.

Please help
Thank you
:h:
Hopefully @punker barbie can give us all some insight on the best way to go about being a trans model on CB if you don't appear on cam looking like your approved ID verification photo appears.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.