1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Transferwise option for int cam models

Discussion in 'General Cam Chat' started by Gbcp, May 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Gbcp

Hello everybody, I’d like to ask if some of the non-US cam models are using tw for getting paid without paying high fees with international transfer. If yes May you reply here and also let me know if it’s legal to use this payment method for get payment from sex industry agencies such as cam modeling. Cause I asked to chaturbate but they are not so clear about it. It seems they do not want reply for letting us pay 45$ fees on international transfer.

2. QuinnLane

I use TransferWise to get paid via ProjectMaenad and it worked fine for me, no issues and I had my money in 2 days.

3. QuinnLane

And the fee that ProjectMaenad charges for TransferWise is only US$3.

4. xxxcoriaxx

I use also wire transfer and i wait ghe 15 days for i recive and nothingh and cb dont answer at email

5. Gbcp

Thanks for information but I need to know if is possible with chaturbate thanks.