AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Transitioning from chaturbate to MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingrid Heidi

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 10, 2017
For anyone that has moved from Chaturbate, what was the hardest part? What outside sources are we able to advertise (twitter, manyvids, clips4sale, iwantclips, amazon wishlist, etc...). Can you do html in your bio? Is there a “new model” tag? If so, I’m going to cam twice a day, once on cb and once on mfc until I get it going. Any insight would be most appreciated.

I tried CB but now cam full time on MFC and I can tell you a big difference is the apps & bots option. MFC is compatible w/ charlesbot (www.charlesbot.com) & mfcalerts. As far as I know, you can advertise for Twitter, sell your snapchat, and tons of other things through your room and MFCshare. Your MFCshare is comparable to any content selling platform so I'm not positive they want you linking to other content sites (Manyvids, c4s, etc.) but I could be wrong. I know the new model tag last for your first 10 hours of broadcasting. I know there is a way of doing your profile in HTML but the way I found easiest is using CSS directly from the Edit Profile Section (heres a YT tutorial on it, its a little slow but it really helped me understand how to edit without so much trial and error ) Good Luck!

Reactions: Ingrid Heidi
Upvote 0
You can advertise your social media and wishlist but they do not allow advertising of any other clip sites or cam sites, especially now that Share covers all of that.Screenshot_20191004-011319_Gmail.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.