AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Transmitting to more than one host site.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2019
Hello, enquiry for a plot device for a novel I'm working on.

If a model appears on more than one host site, are they allowed/is it possible to transmit the same show to different hosts simultaneously?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

I feel like instead of asking questions every few days you should just offer to pay a model to answer questions you have.
I'm assuming you mean split camming, streaming on multiple sites at the same time. Have a search of the forum for it and your questions should be answered.

I feel like instead of asking questions every few days you should just offer to pay a model to answer questions you have.
I'm assuming you mean split camming, streaming on multiple sites at the same time. Have a search of the forum for it and your questions should be answered.
Thank you for replying.
I've been reading through many of the threads to try and avoid cluttering the sight with questions that have been answered already. I've posted this question to fine tune some detail of what I'm writing.

Thank you for replying.
I've been reading through many of the threads to try and avoid cluttering the sight with questions that have been answered already. I've posted this question to fine tune some detail of what I'm writing.
Maybe create just one thread for all your questions if you want to avoid cluttering the site.

Will do. I'll delete my old posts that people have been kind enough to answer and use a single thread.
Can't delete. The internet is forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.