AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoraSkyes

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 11, 2016
Midwest
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@SkyesNora
Tumblr Username
NoraSkyes
MFC Username
NoraSkyes
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002424242/NoraSkyes/
I have an opportunity to meet up with a camgirl I have been getting to know lately to hang out and do shows with but I worry about the expenses.

As far as travel and sleep arrangements go, I would have to most likely fly and we plan on staying in a hotel since we will also be attending a convention. Its a tad short notice so I need to make a bit more then what I normally probably would have to but both our regulars have been requesting for g/g content so we both feel as if this could be possible.

What are some good ways to get some extra money for travel and other expenses? The only ways I have seen are simply asking for tokens or I have seen a few make go fund me's but I don't really want to have to make a campaign as in my eyes those things are meant for more urgent or medical causes.

Thanks in advance and I can't wait to read some amazing ideas ♡

A lot of girls will do a pre-order for content, say you guarantee five videos and maybe more, then sell it for however many tokens. That way both parties get something. You could sell Snapchat for that week, plan a private Skype show from the hotel, etc.

A lot of girls will do a pre-order for content, say you guarantee five videos and maybe more, then sell it for however many tokens. That way both parties get something. You could sell Snapchat for that week, plan a private Skype show from the hotel, etc.

This is all amazing advice, I will have to see what I can do. Thank you so much!!

Reactions: Gen
I have an opportunity to meet up with a camgirl I have been getting to know lately to hang out and do shows with but I worry about the expenses.

As far as travel and sleep arrangements go, I would have to most likely fly and we plan on staying in a hotel since we will also be attending a convention. Its a tad short notice so I need to make a bit more then what I normally probably would have to but both our regulars have been requesting for g/g content so we both feel as if this could be possible.

What are some good ways to get some extra money for travel and other expenses? The only ways I have seen are simply asking for tokens or I have seen a few make go fund me's but I don't really want to have to make a campaign as in my eyes those things are meant for more urgent or medical causes.

Thanks in advance and I can't wait to read some amazing ideas ♡

I like what GenXoxo suggested.

It looks like doing a GoFundMe campaign in this industry is frowned upon by some. I did one recently for help with late rent, and some model gave me a lecture on how I shouldn't be asking people for money.....

ManyVids has become a very popular site, and I read something recently about adult crowdfunding on there:
https://boleynmodels.com/adult-crowdfunding-with-manyvids/

I am not a model.

If your members want it, they'll fund it. Through raffles or video sales, make sure they fund almost all the expenses prior to the trip. (shit I can't believe I said this!)

Can I first say the way you phrased things at the end was pretty cute? Also thank you for the great advice love!

It looks like doing a GoFundMe campaign in this industry is frowned upon by some. I did one recently for help with late rent, and some model gave me a lecture on how I shouldn't be asking people for money.....

Yowza, that is rude! I would personally dissuade sex workers from using GoFundMe because they tend to shut down sex worker's accounts, but there aren't many options that are sex-worker friendly.

Yowza, that is rude! I would personally dissuade sex workers from using GoFundMe because they tend to shut down sex worker's accounts, but there aren't many options that are sex-worker friendly.

Thanks. I ended the campaign with what donations I had, and know now not to do that anymore.

Yeah, I thought that was rude too, in addition to being told that I should "get over myself." Way to kick a person who's already down, you know? Lol.

MatchaMitsu, is MyFreeCams the token site that you're on? You could have a lot of fun and get very creative with that site. As swagger mentioned, a raffle is another option. Raffles were a big hit on MFC a few years ago, and I imagine they're still going strong on there. Plus, I think it's great how MFC is cool about models advertising Twitter. Some sites are uptight about that.

I'm sure you've got some ideas floating around in your head now, but just wanted to hop on the "Fund the content you wish to see" train. Just make sure you're able to turn some profit and not just break even for your expenses. Maybe charge some premium as it's a special occasion and not just an everyday thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.