AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trolls (Sexual harassment, and how you respond)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
I belong to a gaming site, and have become a close friend with a lady there who I feel has made a bad choice in how she wants to handle the sexual harassment of her 19 year old daughter, also a user at the gaming site. The trolling took place in a chat room. Users have the option to iggy any other user at the site. The daughter asked me how to report the event, and I told her. I also told her that I did not think anything would be done about it, but if she wanted to spend the time and energy to make the report that she should do that. The mother has told me that she is waiting to see the troll on site so she can join the chat he is in and tell him off. I do not think that is the best way to deal with this, and in fact believe it is most likely a counterproductive response. My question is, what is your opinion on how best to deal with the online sexual harassment of a 19 yo girl in the chat room of a gaming site? Thank you for your time in helping me understand the best way to deal with this.

Report, block, go on with your life. Chewing him out will only aggravate him and make the situation worse, just like a schoolyard bully. Giving him no attention will bore him and he'll move on.

The mother has told me that she is waiting to see the troll on site so she can join the chat he is in and tell him off. I do not think that is the best way to deal with this, and in fact believe it is most likely a counterproductive response.

yea, that'll most likely just bait other guys into trolling the mom and having a great time of it.

Tell the mother her daughter is an adult and to treat her as one. I'm sure she doesn't need mommy to step in and deal with people being mean to her on the internet.

Last edited:
Tell the mother her daughter is an adult and to treat her as one. I'm sure she doesn't need mommy to step in and deal with people being mean to her on the internet.

Yeah I think mommy helicoptering around is really not going to help the situation, but invite it to get much worse.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
[Shrug] I don't know. 'Daddy says I can't talk to you anymore.'
perhaps;
'This conversation is giving me PMS',
'It seems the blood just rushed from your brain, and began to clot'.

Status
Not open for further replies.