AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tru Private Archive issues?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

des

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 19, 2013
Frolicking the internet!
share.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@deszeppelin_
MFC Username
DesZeppelin
Hey you guys,

I've got a phenomenal regular who is having issues accessing our Tru Private archives on MFC for the entire month of April. Has anybody else had any experience with getting this fixed?

Every once in a while, MFC seems to have a screw loose and it corrupts or won't store a Pvt/TPvt correctly and it gets lost. But, that has happened only a couple of times for me in the years I've been on and quite a few TPvts.

I'd recommend if they're having problems accessing them, make sure they update all their software, including flash. Even though they are converting to HTML5, flash still is required on MFC. Also, they need to enable it.

Another thing too is that they need to access it via the Modelname(Private) description. If they try to access it via the PM window, it gets messed up.

Otherwise, have them drop a line to MFC support if nothing else works.

Status
Not open for further replies.