AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trying to figure out why my account was banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2021
Hi everyone got on today and saw that Katrina was back. Went into her room to say hi, before I could say anything I get notified the performer blocked me. Called support and was told my account has also been banned. They couldn't tell me why other then it was flagged. I'm at a complete loss as to why this happened. @Catalina SM you talked with me in my other post anyway you could tell me anything?

Hi everyone got on today and saw that Katrina was back. Went into her room to say hi, before I could say anything I get notified the performer blocked me. Called support and was told my account has also been banned. They couldn't tell me why other then it was flagged. I'm at a complete loss as to why this happened. @Catalina SM you talked with me in my other post anyway you could tell me anything?
Hi, like I said in my other posts, I do not provide assistance for customers. Try to get help directly from the customer support.

Upvote 0
Ok I understand. I did call support all they told me was my account was flagged and I was banned. I have spent some time with a few other girls since with no problem, but within seconds of entering Katrina's room boom banned.

Upvote 0
If she blocked you, then she blocked you. You can try sending her a message asking her if this was a mistake, but if you are blocked from sending messages, that means you a super blocked.

Support can't do anything if a model blocks you from her room let alone tell you why. Please stop tagging Catalina for your issues.

Upvote 0
Sorry kinda freaked a bit I wont bother Catalina again. Called support and I think I got it figured out. I think I got hacked. They reactivated my account.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Not sure if she blocked me or not she's offline but I can see her profile like normal. And I'm sorry if I was out of line is there a post I could read here about etiquette. Don't want to get in trouble.

Upvote 0
Not sure if she blocked me or not she's offline but I can see her profile like normal. And I'm sorry if I was out of line is there a post I could read here about etiquette. Don't want to get in trouble.

the industry forum rep here handles posts differently. stripchat and chaturbate' rep will help customer accounts, whereas streamate's reps here are for models only.

also, a pinned thread in this subforum specifically states for streamate members not to contact streamate reps and to message support. you can post about problems you are having, just don't tag them or expect them to help you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.