AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trying to find a reason for ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2022
Hello.

I am writing this for a friend who has for some unknown reason been blocked from the possibility to stream on Chaturbate. And support does not answer. She has gotten a response from Zendesk that the mail is recieved but no ticket number? What might the reason be? The mail is sent to support december 8.

Username kateline_

NB, I am not kateline_ but I do write this post since she is not that good in english.

Thanks in advance

…I am not kateline_ but I do write this post since she is not that good in english.

But then…

hello, I'm the owner of the account - kateline_ how can I contact with you to clarify the reason for blocking the ability to stream on cb from this account ?
Hmmm, sounds like she’s good enough English to me… or did you just make a new account with her username?

Upvote 0
she has to contact CB support from the email associated with the account on there. CB account issues won't be dealt with here other than a "support has contacted you" messages
And there is the problem. She sent a mail and got automated reply december 8. heard nothing since. and no ticket number. That was also my only comment.
She can read and write herself using a translator, so thats not the issue.

But she is banned from streaming with frozen tokens and no given reason. And support does not answer. I am not expecting anyone to answer me the reason. I just hope support can check the email and give a reason since she does not know.

Of course no asnwers should be given here. Only to the registered email.

Any advice to get an reason for the unability to stream and/or get the tokens unfrozen are apreciated.

And regarding Trixie Tickles comment, site owner can check the emails. i don't know which email KateLine_ registered with on this site, but it should be the same as on CB. Mine is not.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.