AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2018
Hi everyone! I've been reading through the posts on this forum for a while, trying to get a feel for this as a possible new job. I've learned some things from reading them, but I still have many questions.

First, I'd like to be the type of model that doesn't do nudity and also keep my identity a secret, if that's even possible. I'm worried that if I try to do both, I won't have much success.

Another thing I'm troubled by is the kind of persona I would take. I've been reading a lot of "just be yourself" comments, but I consider myself to be a switch. I'd prefer to take on a sweet and innocent personality, but I don't think I would be able to have that appearance. I can be a dom and bossy if I need to be too. Which would probably be more successful? I also enjoy cosplaying, but I don't have any costumes at the moment. DX

Another (hopefully easier) question I have is, if someone asks, is it okay to mention that I'm married? I'm also married to a female, so should I just say that I'm single or just say I'm with someone and leave it at that?

Finally, my last question is, which website would you recommend I go to as a newbie to start camming?

I apologize for the extremely long post, but thank you all in advance! :h:

About your relationship, it really doesn’t matter. If you want to keep it private, you can do. Sometimes telling that you are with someone leads to comments like “you can do better”, or. “They don’t please you enough, so let me do it”. I’ve had that happening before when I used to be more public about relationships. And if you are like me, like this type of comments bother you, you should keep your relationship private.

They(the customers) don’t really need to know. You are selling a fantasy, so be a fantasy.

Website to the start... it can be any website. Try each like MFC, Streamate or CB(don’t try livejasmin, they just suck to pay and support is never on your side). See if you like token based sites or private based. You will really only know if you try, in my honest opinion.

And the “be yourself” comment about your cam person is really valid. If you are trying too hard to be something you are not or don’t like, the customers can get the signals because of body language, or fake attitude. You will find your persona, you really just need to listen to yourself, then spice it a lil bit.

I hope I have some help. You already in the right way by doing your research. :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Thank you so much for your reply! :happy:

Yikes, I didn't realize that talking about my relationship could get that kind of response, although it makes sense. I would definitely be bothered by those comments too, so I'll just say that I'm single, lmao.

So MFC, Streamate and CB. I'll check them out then and see which I like best. After that, I suppose I'll just dive in, lol.

Alright, so I'll just be totally natural with my persona then. For some reason, I had it in my head that it's somewhat of an acting job. Like, being myself, but also adding some traits to better fit a specific niche.

Thank you so much, your reply is very helpful!

Hi everyone! I've been reading through the posts on this forum for a while, trying to get a feel for this as a possible new job. I've learned some things from reading them, but I still have many questions.

First, I'd like to be the type of model that doesn't do nudity and also keep my identity a secret, if that's even possible. I'm worried that if I try to do both, I won't have much success.

Another thing I'm troubled by is the kind of persona I would take. I've been reading a lot of "just be yourself" comments, but I consider myself to be a switch. I'd prefer to take on a sweet and innocent personality, but I don't think I would be able to have that appearance. I can be a dom and bossy if I need to be too. Which would probably be more successful? I also enjoy cosplaying, but I don't have any costumes at the moment. DX

Another (hopefully easier) question I have is, if someone asks, is it okay to mention that I'm married? I'm also married to a female, so should I just say that I'm single or just say I'm with someone and leave it at that?

Finally, my last question is, which website would you recommend I go to as a newbie to start camming?

I apologize for the extremely long post, but thank you all in advance! :h:

Hi.
I would not mention your relationship ( as true ). Say single and just go with it.

Be your self on cam, guys find out if you try fake some stuff. Than bad comments come and less tokens.
Be your self doesent mean don't lie.
Like : hi guys today on my way to school I almost got run over and the car splashed water all over me . ( it get the chat going ) even if the truth is : I slept all day. Lol

I'm on CB because I like CB best!

Keep your real identity a secret!

Non nude model, yes if you cam for fun and not for money that is no problem.
But the money is in nudity.

Most good / successfully cam models started out with nudity. Than after they got regular tippers, fans and followers and a mod team, they change.

Hope that help a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.