AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trying to stream my desktop on MyFreeCams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2018
Hello! I'll just get right to the issue I'm having:

I downloaded ManyCam so I could stream games live for MyFreeCams, and to stream, it's asking me for my server address and a stream key. I have no idea where to find these! Any help would be nice!

Thank you!

Hello! I'll just get right to the issue I'm having:

I downloaded ManyCam so I could stream games live for MyFreeCams, and to stream, it's asking me for my server address and a stream key. I have no idea where to find these! Any help would be nice!

Thank you!
That's something you'd only have if you were on Twitch. You just need to set ManyCam as your camera input on MFC, in the Flash settings.

Xsplit is easier for gaming on MFC, though.

That's something you'd only have if you were on Twitch. You just need to set ManyCam as your camera input on MFC, in the Flash settings.

Xsplit is easier for gaming on MFC, though.

Oh okay! I'm trying to use x-split now. Do you know of any tutorials or how to use x-split?

Oh okay! I'm trying to use x-split now. Do you know of any tutorials or how to use x-split?
Back when I began using it I think I just googled a couple vids to figure out how to add stuff to scenes, but I don't recall which ones/have links anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.