AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TV On The Internet

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
There are so many streaming services out there these days, catering to so many niche interests. Aside from the big players, like Youtube, Twitch, Netflix, Hulu, and Prime. Anyone into stuff that's a bit less omnipresent?

Pluto . tv

While all the big ones are going for the top tier content Pluto brings you that weird stuff you watched when you were flipping around channels you didn't usually watch. It's nice to tune into a 60s late night show for a bit.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I checked out Pluto.tv last night, and it is pretty fun. It's got an Impact wrestling channel and some great cartoon channels that were showing pretty obscure stuff. Quite cool. It has the early 80s cable vibe to it.

Speaking of obscure cartoons, I'm totally stoked about VRV. It's actually a little nuts just how much of my favorite content happens to be on it. They recently acquired a bunch of old Nickelodeon shows, so now I can watch AAAHH!!! Real Monsters, Rocco's Modern Life, and KABLAM! all the time. I also just found A Town Called Panic while browsing around.

Reactions: DFT
For a while when I was big into J-Dramas and Anime still, I'd use a program called KeyholeTV to watch live streams of Japanese Channels. It was pretty reliable, but there are better alternatives now.

VRV is definitely worth a look, even with their free tier you still get access to a bunch of cool stuff.

Crackle has some good content and is pretty underrated IMO too. Same with Crave.tv, Letterkenny is a great show.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DFT
VRV just added Boomerang to their service, so now I get to watch all the old Warner Bros and Hanna-Barbera cartoons, too! At this point, the only other streaming service that even comes close to competing with VRV for my time is WWE Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.