AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TW - Anti-feminist humor

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bawksy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 3, 2010
This is not a misogynist thread. No woman-bashing here. This is just a thread making fun of those women (and men) who have swung the pendulum of patriarchy too far in the other direction and now deserve to be made fun of for their extremism.

I'll start.

Attachments

• 1377891396853.jpg
    1377891396853.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 647
  • sandwich.jpg
    sandwich.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 647
  • 1378901585497.png
    1378901585497.png
    597.1 KB · Views: 647
  • waifu.jpg
    waifu.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 647
  • boston.jpg
    boston.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 647
I can't find anything fitting for this thread, but I happened to have this lying around:

m5UvaXB.jpg

Reactions: Poker_Babe
JerryBoBerry said:
bawksy said:
I love this one
wow, the stupid...it hurts us it does.

Especially the bit where they blame the mother for the baby being male.

Pssst. Feminists. It's the SPERM that determines the (biological) gender of the baby.

You are correct, sir. But you are still a neckbeard virgin.

Attachments

• brony.jpg
    brony.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 539
Reactions: CharmingLucy
LadyLuna said:
JerryBoBerry said:
bawksy said:
I love this one
wow, the stupid...it hurts us it does.

Especially the bit where they blame the mother for the baby being male.

Pssst. Feminists. It's the SPERM that determines the (biological) gender of the baby.

SERIOUSLY! I tried to tell some daft idiot in my room this the other day & he KEPT ARGUING Me!
I do biology dude. I know my shit. Males determine sex. not women. Women... XX. Male... XY.

Clearly bc women have TWO X chromosomes though, we are to blame for gayness. :p Okay bad joke. Signing out.

Thread did make me giggle tho.

Fine. You win this round, feminism.

Attachments

• 1390742743517.jpg
    1390742743517.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 334
  • 1390743910900.jpg
    1390743910900.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 334
Reactions: candyblues_mfc
bawksy said:
Fine. You win this round, feminism.
People think it's ok to harass PEOPLE (not just females) on the Internet just because they're anonymous. Certainly isn't a female issue, it's a human issue.

It's starting to shock me how much my views really don't sync up with what a lot of modern day "feminists*" say/think/do.

I like being different than men. The day that difference stops being acknowledged is going to be a sad day.

*Edit to add: I know there's a huge argument over what feminism ACTUALLY is and stands for, but the stupidity of a huge portion of women saying they are feminists is really affecting the movement as a whole.

People who are not stupid, however, are very aware that fat acceptance and feminimism are 2 entirely different things :?
I'm definitely on the "please don't call yourself curvy if you're morbidly obese and don't try to justify your 2500 calories a day" train, but that has nothing to do with feminism at all.

LilyMarie said:
People who are not stupid, however, are very aware that fat acceptance and feminimism are 2 entirely different things

Your understanding of modern feminism is "inadiquet".

Attachments

• FIFIbook_bf16.gif
    FIFIbook_bf16.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 222
Reactions: LadyLuna
LilyMarie said:
People who are not stupid, however, are very aware that fat acceptance and feminimism are 2 entirely different things :?
I'm definitely on the "please don't call yourself curvy if you're morbidly obese and don't try to justify your 2500 calories a day" train, but that has nothing to do with feminism at all.

Agreed!! I'm a fat girl, and I call myself accordingly. What's worse are the people that are offended by my calling myself fat. Uhh ?? :shock:

bawksy said:
LilyMarie said:
People who are not stupid, however, are very aware that fat acceptance and feminimism are 2 entirely different things

Your understanding of modern feminism is "inadiquet".
Cool, I'd like to see some proof other than that one book you found, showing that fat acceptance and feminism are generally linked to each other.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 2_3_2014 , 6_02_10 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 2_3_2014 , 6_02_10 PM.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 181
  • Screenshot - 2_3_2014 , 6_01_32 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 2_3_2014 , 6_01_32 PM.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 181
  • 31w39VWobZL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click-small,TopRight,12,-30_AA300_SH20_OU15_.jpg
    31w39VWobZL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click-small,TopRight,12,-30_AA300_SH20_OU15_.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 181
  • 41GDJJMYR1L._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    41GDJJMYR1L._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 181
  • 41gJ8bM6ipL.jpg
    41gJ8bM6ipL.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 51STW2Z5MXL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
    51STW2Z5MXL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 418xxV8n3rL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-big,TopRight,35,-73_OU15_.jpg
    418xxV8n3rL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-big,TopRight,35,-73_OU15_.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 400000000000000062014_s4.jpg
    400000000000000062014_s4.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 181
There's more to the fat-feminism thing that the one book, but that's a minor point. As per the examples JBB gives, it's an intrinsic part of the wider :roll: feminist discussion of body-image.

LilyMarie said:
Cool, I'd like to see some proof other than that one book you found, showing that fat acceptance and feminism are generally linked to each other.

Thanks to Jerry for making her choke on her nonsense.

There's no one definition of feminism. It can be interpreted in many different ways by each person individually. On one end of the spectrum you have the true women's rights activists who campaign for reforms in Arab countries where women can't even legally drive or vote yet. On the other end of the spectrum we have the man-hating loonies who think that any penis-in-vagina intercourse, even consensual, is rape. Somewhere in-between there are the fat-acceptance feminists.

Declaring outright that some issue is unrelated to feminism, and backing up that claim with insults (known as an Ad hominem logical fallacy), really just makes you look not very bright and does not well contribute to intelligent debate.

Attachments

• 1385917847536.png
    1385917847536.png
    276.1 KB · Views: 173
bawksy said:
On one end of the spectrum you have the true women's rights activists who campaign for reforms in Arab countries where women can't even legally drive or vote yet.
Sucks how little people talk about this. These are the only women I've ever considered as feminist.

bawksy said:
LilyMarie said:

:lol: Except he didn't actually do that. At all.
He pointed out that there is such a thing as fat feminism (not with his own words of course), which is one form of feminism, and showed me a couple of book covers. Now your point has been proven, consider me convinced! /s

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A screenshot of wikipedia's many other variants of feminism, other than fat feminism:

RrQKKHJ.png

Oh look, Christian feminism exists! And I'm sure there are books on that, too! I have therefore successfully proven that feminists are generally or often Christian. Haven't I? No, I haven't. Because it's ONE form of it. Duh.

It's sad to see you're still completely unable to communicate with a person you're disagreeing with with any kind of respect. It was the same 2 years ago as it is now lol. Insulting just because you can't back up your argument at all? You're such a sad creature, bawksy. Honestly. I'm pretty damn sure you simply don't like women at all and you don't even want to know how many people agree with me. :| "Choke on her nonsense"... Yeah, how about you go learn how to talk to people and actually make points that back up your argument, instead of throwing random insults around, because those aren't gonna convince anyone you're right, I'm afraid.
I won't be returning to this thread so feel free to insult me some more while desperately trying to be funny. :thumbleft:

LilyMarie said:
bawksy said:
LilyMarie said:

:lol: Except he didn't actually do that. At all.
He pointed out that there is such a thing as fat feminism (not with his own words of course), which is one form of feminism, and showed me a couple of book covers. Now your point has been proven, consider me convinced! /s

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A screenshot of wikipedia's many other variants of feminism, other than fat feminism:

RrQKKHJ.png

Oh look, Christian feminism exists! And I'm sure there are books on that, too! I have therefore successfully proven that feminists are generally or often Christian. Haven't I?

It's sad to see you're still completely unable to communicate with a person you're disagreeing with with any kind of respect. It was the same 2 years ago as it is now lol. Insulting just because you can't back up your argument at all? You're such a sad creature, bawksy. Honestly. I'm pretty damn sure you simply don't like women at all and you don't even want to know how many people agree with me. :| "Choke on her nonsense"... Yeah, how about you go learn how to talk to people and actually make points that back up your argument, instead of throwing random insults around, because those aren't gonna convince anyone you're right, I'm afraid.
I won't be returning to this thread so feel free to insult me some more while desperately trying to be funny. :thumbleft:

You said "generally linked". He provided one book, and then you requested "more proof than one book." Several more links were then provided.

Bawsky was definitely not polite about it ("choke on her nonsense" is disrespectful), however perhaps we should attempt to define the term "generally linked" and also acknowledge when evidence you requested is actually provided.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Attachments

• 1390219917509.jpg
    1390219917509.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 1390218919368.jpg
    1390218919368.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: LadyLuna
bawksy said:
It's interesting that feminism has a strong association with the female fat acceptance movement, considering heart disease is the #1 killer of women.

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/educational/hearttruth/about/message.htm

file.php

It's more the body acceptance movement which "intersects" with feminism (feminist tends monopolize any social justice movement, even gay rights ones). It leads to extreme like thisisthinprivilege tumblr who goes as far as denying the health problem linked to obesity.

Anyhow, it is a dick move to have used that picture of an art nude model to make that graphic. It's already tough to go nude in front of camera for "typically" good looking people, now add the mockery, the insults, and being transformed into the poster child of "bad curvy" for western manchild... I hope for her she has never done a google image search on that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.