AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Twitter and SM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2020
Heey! Just wondering how you ladies get twitter followers when you stream on SM because they still don't allow links to twitter right?

When I stream on MFC I get loads of twitter followers but SM is my main site.

My task is mainly to attract visitors from twitter to SM.
But if any of the visitors wants to stay in touch while I'm outside the site and keep abreast of the news,I just say - google me, there is my twitter and there is all the news.
As for the site, yes, they prohibit sharing social networks.

Heey! Just wondering how you ladies get twitter followers when you stream on SM because they still don't allow links to twitter right?

When I stream on MFC I get loads of twitter followers but SM is my main site.

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to share our Twitter handle or any outside platform on SM.

But if you multi stream on site like CB using a separate camera, you’ll get a few hundred followers.

We grew out Twitter following from 1,200 to 11,005 on @realJamesBeau from James deepthroating 14” Dildos & uncensored OnlyFans trailer videos. Several of these tweets went viral and grew the following quickly.

We have since removed them as we really don’t want to be giving out content for free.

Reactions: spankamber
The SM crowd tends to be a higher percentage of folks who want to log in, get off, and log out, and not as many who want to keep in touch outside of fap-time as other sites. Plenty do take it upon themselves to search for us and follow us that way, but that takes extra work that not everyone is willing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.