AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Twitter Giveaway Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2014
New Jersey
Twitter Username
@MiniatureKiwi
MFC Username
MiniatureKiwi
Good afternoon,

With everything going on with the COVID-19 virus, I know a lot of individuals are heavily promoting their content platforms such as Only Fans, Many Vids and so on. I also see a few individuals creating an initial post to help promote others. I think it's awesome that everyone in this community is helping one another, and I wanted to do something myself. I wanted to support them by potentially setting up a giveaway, but I'm not sure how to go about it, as I don't want to be viewed as just a viewer who isn't authentic. Here's my thoughts on what I'd want to do:

I would find a creator who has a decent sized influence/audience to help sponsor it. Along the lines of a promotion list, this creator would tell other creators who would like to be promoted/entered to post their information. When they post their information, they would be entered into a giveaway and two winners would get around $50-$100 each (not sure what amount I'd go with yet).

So, I have a few questions to make sure this is setup correctly.

1. Does this sound like a good idea? Should it be changed at all?

2. What would be an appropriate way of sending the winners the money? I was originally considering Venmo or Paypal, but I was told not to do that, which makes sense. Would gift cards work, or should I just offer a multi-month subscription to their platform and/or the amount worth in tips on their streaming site?

Otherwise, if it sounds like a good idea, does anyone know of someone with that decent sized audience/influence that you think would be able to help with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.