AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Twitter used by her to bully and hate on cam models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2018
On Twitter this girl has been on a spree of hate moving from 1 models account to the next preaching god and expressing total disgust for cam models. It seems like shes got some personal grudge or something, it is pretty disgusting reading her feed and uses nasty language to shame her targets.

I dunno if this is ok to post her account but if not cool ,i get it and not trying to break any rules, i can delete or edit it out if you want.

Debbie Eckert - @debbieeckert is her account name and I would say its worth a look if not for some entertainment.

The deeper i go down her feed, the more im seeing how disturbed she is..it seems pretty phobic to me, mainly towards models, but LGBT, fat shaming, accusing priests of this and that etc etc.

Just wow.. to see someone like this is still out there to spread old fashioned hate

oh and if your a guy and she gets a idea you are male, you get blocked. So that says something too.

CRAZY

Report her for targeted harrassment. You don't have to be the person being harassed, there's an option to report people harassing someone else.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KylieJacobs
Debbie Eckert - @debbieeckert is her account name and I would say its worth a look if not for some entertainment.
Can't find that account anywhere. You sure that's the name? Links help in the future.

Debbie Eckert (@DebbieEckert10): https://twitter.com/DebbieEckert10?s=09 ?

If this is who you're referring to... Some people are nuts, and this is an A+ example. But at least the damage they can do is tempered by the fact that everyone else can see that they're completely loony.

Now and then, someone like this targets one person in particular (been there!), but otherwise they're not always a huge concern. Block and move on. This is someone I'd personally block and forget about. Her real influence is probably zero.

Don't engage, don't do anything to draw their attention. If she's not doing much actual damage yet, I would actually recommend against reporting her at all, especially if it can be guessed back to the reporter--this sort of person tends to double down on the crazy if they get attention.

You're a good friend for worrying about this on the behalf of a model you care about, but please do consult her before taking any action.

I don't think this is the actual owner of this account.
It looks like all the "selfies" are screen shots from something like Instagram or Facebook. Some of them are cropped badly at that.
One of the pictures used was of a german model named Lorena Rae
In fact this user has another account with someone else's picture; @Jacquel96082039
This looks like a crazy religious incel trolling or someone who's had a bad experience with camgirls and has religion issues. They just put a pretty girl avi to make it more believable.
Like "she" even tweeted "I WILL NOT CURSE MY HUSBAND’S FUTURE WITH MY PAST" like lol

I reported the account for impersonating other people.

I don't think this is the actual owner of this account.
It looks like all the "selfies" are screen shots from something like Instagram or Facebook. Some of them are cropped badly at that.
One of the pictures used was of a german model named Lorena Rae
In fact this user has another account with someone else's picture; @Jacquel96082039
This looks like a crazy religious incel trolling or someone who's had a bad experience with camgirls and has religion issues. They just put a pretty girl avi to make it more believable.
Like "she" even tweeted "I WILL NOT CURSE MY HUSBAND’S FUTURE WITH MY PAST" like lol

I reported the account for impersonating other people.

I used to be on a message board for a heavy metal band (not sure if they are heavy metal for sure, the band was King's X) back in 2004-2008 days and some guy would post as this really hot woman (photos and stuff) and eventually all his photoshop stuff revealed that he was a dude impersonating a woman on a frickin message board. It was amazing how hard he tried to say that he was this chick after he was called out for being a fraud--he was posting pics that sorta looked like the female he was pretending to be and just really trying not to get caught. Apparently he was a fan of the band who had his own band he would mention. Weirdness.

I was shocked as I had sent her/him messages (nothing sexual, but talking with someone that looked like they would never give me the time of day...I mean, heavy metal is a sausage fest and I thought I would give it a shot) and I couldn't understand why someone would do that. Boredom? Need for attention? Maybe they are wanting to be a woman and loved? I do not know.

This reeks of a dude being bent.

Last edited:
I couldn't understand why someone would do that. Boredom? Need for attention? Maybe they are wanting to be a woman and loved? I do not know.

This reeks of a dude being bent.
All of the above, people go on girls accounts, rip all the images and then post them on forums for other people to use for this kind of crap. All the chan boards of full of these.
Usually these people have no life of their own and just live vicariously (and anonymously) through "someone presentable, desirable and of respect and status", spreading whatever stupidity plagues their fragile ego.

All of the above, people go on girls accounts, rip all the images and then post them on forums for other people to use for this kind of crap. All the chan boards of full of these.
Usually these people have no life of their own and just live vicariously (and anonymously) through "someone presentable, desirable and of respect and status", spreading whatever stupidity plagues their fragile ego.

Yeah, it was weird. It didn't seem like there was a monetary gain (never hit me up for money), but WOW, I think the guy that made the board possible didn't believe it even after all the evidence had been presented. I mean, this person was TRYING to be a member of the community as someone so not them. It was sooooo strange. I don't think there was ever an apology or anything. I'm sure it happens here though too, with dudes trying to be women for some reason. People are fucked up and they do go to extremes to try to placate their damaged egos.

Twitter seems a bit more global as opposed to niche and probably easier to fake a personality because you have to engage in order to be engaged.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osyrus
Debbie Eckert (@DebbieEckert10): https://twitter.com/DebbieEckert10?s=09 ?

If this is who you're referring to... Some people are nuts, and this is an A+ example. But at least the damage they can do is tempered by the fact that everyone else can see that they're completely loony.

Now and then, someone like this targets one person in particular (been there!), but otherwise they're not always a huge concern. Block and move on. This is someone I'd personally block and forget about. Her real influence is probably zero.

Don't engage, don't do anything to draw their attention. If she's not doing much actual damage yet, I would actually recommend against reporting her at all, especially if it can be guessed back to the reporter--this sort of person tends to double down on the crazy if they get attention.

You're a good friend for worrying about this on the behalf of a model you care about, but please do consult her before taking any action.

yea this is "her". It looks like i forgot to add the 10 in her name. Anyway, I may or may not have already done some .. engagement .. :D.

I didnt use anything that could lead back to any model or site, but whoever is writing the shit in the feed is deranged for sure.

It was some really good entertainment putting whoever was replying in check till I was blocked. Especially after seeing all the shit that was spewing out of the account. . very satisfying.
Yea, they are already blocked on all my Twitter'erss accounts.
Play time is over for me, but I had to spread the fun to ACF, in case someone wanted to have a few laughs.

I mean did anyone see the tweet about tipping another model like 2 or 4 thous. tokens for a b-day gift? its too good.. they dont often make crazy like that anymore :wacky:

I couldn't understand why someone would do that. Boredom? Need for attention? Maybe they are wanting to be a woman and loved? I do not know

Yea probably a fetish or living out a fantasy..maybe a unusual way to express promotion/fan service, who knows. . It sounded like they weren't hurting anyone or bullying so.. Cool for them to get their rocks off where they could. I don't understand it myself, don't need to, as long as no one is being harassed. To each their own ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.