AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Two-Factor Authentication

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2018
I need help! I've emailed Chaturbate support 2 times and messaged on Twitter with no response since Friday.
I don't have the phone that had the two-factor authentication app on it so I am unable to login.
How do I reset/disable this? Manyvids just had me send a photo of me with my ID to verify it's me, then they disabled it so I could login without the code and then I had to reset the two-step authentication... super simple.

thank you!

Reactions: shapman88
When you set up the 2F authentication you were given a list of 10 one time use codes... I don't supposed you saved those anywhere did you? Those codes are for exactly this kind of situation.

Upvote 0
Thank you for the user name @shapman88 ;)

@Shycountrycutie, please check your SPAM/Junk email folder for the message sent to you today, about 20 minutes ago by Support@Chaturbate.com. Your emails concerning this were initially answered early Saturday, asking that you reply so Support could help you disable or change the 2 Step Verification on your account. However, since your email reply was never received, the account was locked for security. Thank you for helping Support to help you by responding to today's follow up email.

Upvote 0

@Shycountrycutie, please check your SPAM/Junk email folder for the message sent to you today, about 20 minutes ago by Support@Chaturbate.com. Your emails concerning this were initially answered early Saturday, asking that you reply so Support could help you disable or change the 2 Step Verification on your account. However, since your email reply was never received, the account was locked for security. Thank you for helping Support to help you by responding to today's follow up email.
Oh goodness I didn’t even think to check my junk mail thank you so much, I replied!

Upvote 0

Just a quick followup. It was indeed in the spam folder. You saved the day again, Shirley!

• Hugs
Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.