AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UK camgirl with USD bank account. Paid by ACH from Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2022
United Kingdom
www.rubyjfox.com
Twitter Username
@RubyJFox
Chaturbate Username
RubyJFox
Hi all, in with a dull banking question as my first post. Hope its in the right place?

As a UK based camgirl being paid in $USD, im getting screwed on exchange rates by CosmoPay etc.

I have a US Bank account with Wise, and received ACH payments with no problem from Boleyn (US based) when I worked through them.

Now I am independent, it took me a while to set up, but I think I may have cracked ACH from Stripchat.

The question is, why as a UK citizen, can't I receive ACH to my USD account from Chaturbate? From the research I have done, I gather that US companies are allowed to pay into the USD account of a UK citizen (it worked with Boleyn)
What do UK based camgirls find is the best payment method from CB, without losing out on the exhange rate?

Thanks xx

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lou_King_
Status
Not open for further replies.