AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ukrainian model in Romania

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2022
Hello guys! I am a refugee from Ukraine , and because of war, I am living in Romania now. I have a legal right to live and to work here.
My problem is: I want to work legally as an independent web cam model in Romania, pay taxes, etc. But I don’t really understand how can I do this.
Are there any independent Romanian models who can help me with my question? Or maybe you have the contacts of tax-accountants, who are working with web cam models and help with taxes.
Will be very thankful for any kind of help!
❤️❤️❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: mira_leo
I'm not sure Romanian cam models pay taxes either...
Two things we all have in common, all over the world, Death and Taxes .

@Alice_pokemon
This is an copy/paste with CAENs needed to legalize your activity . Romanian language
LEGALITATE VIDEOCHAT
In Romania activitatea de videochat este legala, fiind reglementata de legea 196/2003, ulterior modificata si completata prin legea 496/2004.
Coduri CAEN pentru desfasurarea activitatii de videochat :
Cod CAEN 6420: Telecomunicatii
Cod CAEN 5261 : Comert cu amanuntul prin corespondenta
Aceasta clasa include:
- vanzarile directe, prin intermediul televiziunii, radioului, telefonic,
sau prin Internet.
Cod CAEN -9329 Alte activitati recreative si distractive
Incadrarea modelelor pe cartea de munca ca:
521002 - Model atelier artistic si publicitate
312201- Operator calculator electronic si retele
413316 - Operator programare
342907 - Agent servicii client / 347106 - Lucrator in ateliere de modele
Pentru 312201 si 413316 modelul trebuie sa detina un atestat pentru Operator PC

PS: have no idea if these are updates, but as far as I know all these CAENs must be registered and active under your legal form

As independent webcam performer you'll need to deal with all bureaucracy (which is a pain in the ... back) in most east-europeans countries....
Anyway, you'll also need a legal form and we call them PFA or SRL (PFA is for small businesses or even start-ups, SRL you'll need to hire and pay another set of taxes for at least one employee) ... Since 2023 the law gets more tricky and when your net revenue reaches a certain amount (if PFA) you'll need to pay extra taxes and become a SRL with all the perks ....

As an individual webcam performer you'll need at least one accountant on your payroll with contract or hire (preferable with contract) - technician - it, marketing team and supervisors are just dreams :)
312201 and 413316 CAENS a certificate is needed - there are online legal courses too for PC operators

The overall process is much simpler when delegate to a firm, team, company which takes care of all that.
Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.