AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable cashout tokens! Again!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2022
A couple of days ago I talked to support, they told me that there are stolen tokens on my account that I did not know anything about. They took these tokens, I did not argue because I understand that they do not care what I say. I was unblocked access to the cashout of tokens, but a day passed and I was blocked again. I wrote to support and again silence. I can't understand what the problem is? I've been working on the site for 4 years, I'm always on the first page, I work 8 hours a day and I don't just sit and work off every token. So what is the problem can someone explain to me?

Attachments

• 61601C49-C46B-46AE-9C58-F79D1E163AA0.png
    61601C49-C46B-46AE-9C58-F79D1E163AA0.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: SamuelJacksonX1
the biggest question remains, how can even models identify "stolen tokens" ..no justification, no clarification, no usernames reveled so we can block it, nothing to make this situation go away and its always the models who get prejudiced... insane.

Upvote 0
the biggest question remains, how can even models identify "stolen tokens" ..no justification, no clarification, no usernames reveled so we can block it, nothing to make this situation go away and its always the models who get prejudiced... insane.
I asked them about it, they told me that all the tokens are from unknown users, whom I have not seen in my chat, and large amounts of tokens are suspicious and I need to report it, I have 1000 people and more every day, how am I supposed to remember everyone, and what is considered to be large amounts of tokens, I was not given an answer, but simply ignored, withdrawing 7000 tokens from my account, restored me access to my remaining funds, and the next day they blocked me again. This is a very unpleasant situation, because I have nothing to do with any fraud, I just jerked off on camera and made money, and the tokens I earned honestly was simply taken away from me by the site

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
I asked them about it, they told me that all the tokens are from unknown users, whom I have not seen in my chat, and large amounts of tokens are suspicious and I need to report it, I have 1000 people and more every day, how am I supposed to remember everyone, and what is considered to be large amounts of tokens, I was not given an answer, but simply ignored, withdrawing 7000 tokens from my account, restored me access to my remaining funds, and the next day they blocked me again. This is a very unpleasant situation, because I have nothing to do with any fraud, I just jerked off on camera and made money, and the tokens I earned honestly was simply taken away from me by the site
Chaturbate punish the wrong person
I was once reported falsely but eventually I got my refund.
Give them 2-3days at least

Reactions: Witch
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.