AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to Broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2020
Chaturbate Username
velvetgrind
I was able to always broadcast using the 'Start the in-Browser Broadcast' feature. Now, I am unable to broadcast using that feature recently. I can see the video feed fine, but fps is 0 for about 20 seconds and then the 'Error Publishing Stream' window notice pops up. Is anyone else having this issue? I use the Brave browser, but I also have the same results using Chrome and Safari.

I am currently experiencing all sorts of issues broadcasting right now, too. I contacted support and they responded telling me to disable IPv6 on my ethernet connection. I did just now and it has not fixed the problem. I went from my chatroom disconnecting and reconnecting, which only really hindered me, to not being able to broadcast nor have a functioning chat for me. It is really really strange.

I am using chrome and mozilla. Both produce the same result. I switch from Global -Fastest to the Az server and I can get about 1200kbps connection off OBS. I tried using the in browser broadcasting option and it also does not work.

I'll continue to troubleshoot with Chaturbate support, but I just wanted to let you know you're not alone!

Upvote 0
I was able to always broadcast using the 'Start the in-Browser Broadcast' feature. Now, I am unable to broadcast using that feature recently. I can see the video feed fine, but fps is 0 for about 20 seconds and then the 'Error Publishing Stream' window notice pops up. Is anyone else having this issue? I use the Brave browser, but I also have the same results using Chrome and Safari.
Please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com and they will assist you with troubleshooting.

Upvote 0
Small update on my end, my chatroom no longer disconnects and reconnects constantly, so progress seems to be made without further action on my part. Video still not working well, but I feel like patience is the answer at the moment....

Upvote 0
I tried using the in browser broadcasting option and it also does not work.

I was not able to get the in-browser solution working... Until I uninstalled Flash. If you have not, try uninstalling Flash with Adobe's own tool. Once I did, I discovered that CB's Flash-less solution (while a little slower and more CPU intensive than Flash) works great. Just make sure you provide CB with permission to use your Cam/Mic via the browser pop-up. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 1
I was not able to get the in-browser solution working... Until I uninstalled Flash. If you have not, try uninstalling Flash with Adobe's own tool. Once I did, I discovered that CB's Flash-less solution (while a little slower and more CPU intensive than Flash) works great. Just make sure you provide CB with permission to use your Cam/Mic via the browser pop-up. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Cexmental
I already uninstalled Flash. Was wondering if that was the underlying issue, good to know that it's not. I had contacted support several times with no response. I just used punker barbie's link for support, so hopefully, they can help with my issue.

Reactions: cexmental
Upvote 1
Small update on my end, my chatroom no longer disconnects and reconnects constantly, so progress seems to be made without further action on my part. Video still not working well, but I feel like patience is the answer at the moment....
That's good to know. Hopefully, patience will be the answer. It was just strange, I had no problem with the 'Start the in-broadcast browser' feature until now.

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.