AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to buy tokens with cryptocurrency (coingate)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2020
Foreignistan
Hi @Charlie_SC. I tried buying tokens on StripChat with the cryptocurrency option, but I'm ending up with the below message after selecting a token package. I know you probably can't fix this since it seems to be something going on at the payment gateway, but I though I'd let you know. I haven't contacted Coingate support.

coingateproblem.png

It's still not possible to buy tokens with cryptocurrency. Same message as in the first post.
Do I need anything else than a wallet with cryptocurrency in? Is it region blocked? Do I need a Coingate account?

Upvote 0
It's still not possible to buy tokens with cryptocurrency. Same message as in the first post.
Do I need anything else than a wallet with cryptocurrency in? Is it region blocked? Do I need a Coingate account?

Hey @CheeseMoon
As per the error message in the above screenshot, it appears to be an issue from Coingate.
Have you contacted their Support as per instructions?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.