AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to cash out on cb since friday

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2021
@punker barbie ,am still unable to cash out since Friday .support people are not replying my emails since Friday .I am frustrated here.atleast they can tell someone what's happening.after 3 yrs of working on Chaturbate and now this is happening .I have been cashing out weekly .I need your help here .I got lots of tokens in there .they use to reply emails so fast I dont know what's taking them so long .please help me here .this is so fucking unfair .after putting hours and hours on working and now I can't cash out.😭😭.my name is sofiasisko cb.

@punker barbie... Hi please help I can't cash out my tokens since many days it's says unable to cash out contact support if continues... I had did that maybe times and still no reply now it's the end of the pay period and I have my 20 000 some what tokens lieing in cb which I desperately need user name is Petite_Erotic69 and last ticket number is 17967339 plz help me asap
Thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.