AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to cash out or send tips. Contact support if the problem continues?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2022
Atlanta, GA
Twitter Username
@Xxxjrstrokesxxx
Streamate Username
xxxjrstrokesxxx
Chaturbate Username
xxxjrstrokesxxx
Hey @punkermy name is xxxjrstrokesxxx I was streaming yesterday on 2 platforms using OBS. Streamate and Chaturbate. One of my streamate clients wanted a sleeping role-playing show using the VIOP that they offer there. They tell me they are touching me and i moan into the line streamate provides. I'm not sure if that cause a problem with my chaturbate account it said I was asleep on camera or not there and automatically closed my stream but I noticed today that I can't tip but I can receive tokens and when I tried to cashout it told me there was a error and to contact support if the problem is persistent.

I'm a full-time model on chaturbate and I consider it my home for past 3 to 4 years

Hey @punkermy name is xxxjrstrokesxxx I was streaming yesterday on 2 platforms using OBS. Streamate and Chaturbate. One of my streamate clients wanted a sleeping role-playing show using the VIOP that they offer there. They tell me they are touching me and i moan into the line streamate provides. I'm not sure if that cause a problem with my chaturbate account it said I was asleep on camera or not there and automatically closed my stream but I noticed today that I can't tip but I can receive tokens and when I tried to cashout it told me there was a error and to contact support if the problem is persistent.

I'm a full-time model on chaturbate and I consider it my home for past 3 to 4 years
Hi, I also am having similar problems. I tried to cash out my tokens last night and it came up with the same error message to contact support unable to cash tokens. I’m a full time model or 18 months and really worried. I emailed support but no response yet.

Upvote 0

I gota response apparently it was for appearing or sleeping on camera but im still not sure about that email stating I need to verify my account. I've posted the images below

Upvote 0
I had a reply too. I was sent 10,000 tokens that were fraudulent. I had no idea and I’m completely innocent. They said they would ban me but because I have no other bad history it will be a warning this time! I’m so upset and shocked. I’m a single mum to a toddler and thjs is my only income. I would not to anything to jeopardise my job on CB. I feel bullied and victimised and accused of something I had nothing to do with. Now I feel insecure and to be honest it’s made me think maybe I need to change career xx

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.