AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to cash out

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2021
Hi, can someone please help me. My username on chaturbate is friskycouple75 and the ticket number is 17865487. I tried to cash out and I keep getting a messaging saying I can’t. Can someone please shed some light as to why this is happening? Thank you in advance

Attachments

• 83F0002A-C3A5-4BE0-ABD1-068D1CDD6451.jpeg
    83F0002A-C3A5-4BE0-ABD1-068D1CDD6451.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 15
Solution
Hi, can someone please help me. My username on chaturbate is friskycouple75 and the ticket number is 17865487. I tried to cash out and I keep getting a messaging saying I can’t. Can someone please shed some light as to why this is happening? Thank you in advance
Yeah a lot do experience problem like that, it happened to me twice, first has been resolve, now im waiting for their reply,, sometimes they reply fast, most of the time took them too long to reply,,
Yeah a lot do experience problem like that, it happened to me twice, first has been resolve, now im waiting for their reply,, sometimes they reply fast, most of the time took them too long to reply,,

Upvote 0
Solution
Is it normal, I’m scared I will loose my token or my account get banned. I have only been on the site for 3 days now . All my documents were verfied and I updated the payment method too.

Upvote 0
Is it normal, I’m scared I will loose my token or my account get banned. I have only been on the site for 3 days now . All my documents were verfied and I updated the payment method too.
The first i had that issue, they mail me saying, i was flagged because i recived fraud tips, which for sure i have no idea how to identify fraud and legit tips,, they ask me report any suspicious tipping pattern, which i did,,, after just 4 days i cannot cashout and send tip again 😢 ur account for sure is under investigation, and they will reply once its finish, i been patiently waiting for them to reply in my email too,, its been 4 days and i havent heard anything from support,, so stressing

Upvote 0
Hey there! I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Reactions: Friskycouple75
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.