AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to cashout. Almost 100,000 tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbc

May 9, 2019
Hi, my account was disabled from cashout at the start of the month. Support says I can't be able to access the cash but won't say what the violation was. I have even tried asking whether moving tokens from account to account is illegal but I was told it's not against the rule. My account is age verified and I even have a valid passport. All these tokens belong to various models. We usually pull them together so payment can be sent to one Bitcoin address because cross-boarder payment is an issue in our country. (Third world country)

Why would chaturbate freeze an account with all these funds and not communicate what violation was made? And why wait for tokens to accumulate so the account can be frozen? Remember these girls risk having their cash unfairly frozen. They work hard to provide for their families. Why the harsh treatment. We are all human and human is to error. Hope punker barbie can read this. My username is pure_heart90.

Why would chaturbate freeze an account with all these funds and not communicate what violation was made?
They freeze tokens when they are doing investigations and they don't typically respond till the investigation is complete. This reminds me of one of those unofficial payout methods that some models use where they send someone tokens and that person helps them cash out the tokens for a commission but the problem with that is situations just like this one where a token freeze occurs. The last investigation I saw took a little over 3 weeks.

I'm not CB support I am just assuming this is whats occurring.

Reactions: Mel1
Upvote 0
They freeze tokens when they are doing investigations and they don't typically respond till the investigation is complete. This reminds me of one of those unofficial payout methods that some models use where they send someone tokens and that person helps them cash out the tokens for a commission but the problem with that is situations just like this one where a token freeze occurs. The last investigation I saw took a little over 3 weeks.

They say it's not illegal. Assuming this was their suspicion

Upvote 0
I

nderstand

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.