AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Unable to cashout" at Chaturbate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
As I just finished taking screenshots of the multitude of posts over the last couple months, another one just rolled in.

So many models at Chaturbate have been having issues cashing out their tokens (a.k.a. GETTING PAID) over the course of the last year, and it has been especially rampant in the last handful of months. At least per the many many new threads and new distraught models who have come to ACF recently for help when actual CB support fails to help them.

So... does this mean something is happening at CB? A fellow model has warned us repeatedly over the years that when a site has trouble paying their models/creators, people should start being wary of them and make sure other plans are in place in case they're going under. Not sure if @punker barbie (whomever is responding on that account these days) could shed some light on the problems. Since the amount of these problematic posts have sprouted up recently, I thought it might be wise to get a general idea of what's happening. If anyone has information on what could be going on to ease all these peoples' minds, that would be great.

1.png2.png
3.png4.png
5.png

I've always been wary of adult sites so I did a little research before committing my c/c number to CB, and was somewhat comforted by CB being in position #65 of Alexa's worldwide website ranking, as well as their having minimal complaints lodged against them in a few review sites.

I hope this is just a glitch in the statistics, I'm hooked on these Colombian rooms. Mr Cohen please get your underlings in order!

Upvote 0
I hear rumors, but just that rumors and so many cb members talk bs and claim they know more than they really do, that i just take them with a pinch of salt and wont bother spreading them about.

There's clearly something going on within cb right now, there is no doubt about it. it's not like everyone on cb knows of this forum (thank you amber ofc for having this place). So there's got to be others who are having problems.

I do think anyone who broadcasts on cb that hasnt done so yet, should set up a social network page for fans to follow in case cb does go under (or they get banned) and yeah if they do have the capabilities to look into broadcasting onto multisites.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
CB is going in the toilet fast, I can’t wait to start my own cam website, I’m going to make every model a part owner in the website and I will never been anybody, we will always give more chances, and an opportunity to learn exactly and specifically what may be causing a problem to community members and will attempt to “retrain behavior”. They tried ripping me out of $130 a few months ago, they hoped I would’ve forgotten, when I called them out on it, they secretly sent the ACH, a bunch of scam artists

Upvote 0
CB is going in the toilet fast, I can’t wait to start my own cam website, I’m going to make every model a part owner in the website and I will never been anybody, we will always give more chances, and an opportunity to learn exactly and specifically what may be causing a problem to community members and will attempt to “retrain behavior”. They tried ripping me out of $130 a few months ago, they hoped I would’ve forgotten, when I called them out on it, they secretly sent the ACH, a bunch of scam artists
I think personally, they don’t have enough money to keep up with the bandwidth pricing, so they keep cutting performers that aren’t doing well enough or just hang out on camera and goof around, i.e. cleaning a bedroom etc. etc. my room looked horrendous the first four or five months of my membership there, and they kept me on board, now that I fixed everything and look like 1 million bucks, they banned me yesterday and still have not heard back on your forum or through email. I honestly can’t wait to start back on my web development trail, I am definitely going to be competing nose to nose with this crappy wordpress website known as CB. I’m still upset and distraught though, I have very limited interaction, because I am currently recovering from something, and it was a great way to escape and interact with people, and then of course, they go on these stupid banning sprays, for no reason, other than they don’t have enough money for band with and they dress it up as you violated terms of service, what a joke

Upvote 0
Let’s face it, all CB ever was, was an attempt by an Austin model, that just couldn’t hang on the bigger platforms like LJ, to feel vindicated and create her own thing, where she felt she was being underutilized and or felt the websites treated her unfairly, this was just a pet project for somebody that was upset at the big dogs at the time, and it just grew into something bigger and got a life of its own, I honestly don’t think the person that has access to ownership of CB Can keep running the show, it’s gotten too big, too fast, and that means more bandwidth, which cost a ton. It’s really not that hard to build a cam website, CB uses a crappy WordPress script, with a cam add on. Bottom line, as long as there’s no clear-cut competitors, they’re going to keep miss treating people like myself and the thousands of others, they need a real competitor, some of the old dogs really don’t get much traction. They are the most heavily visited cam website of all time. There needs to be something new and fresh, all the old dogs are still running the same script they were in 2003 and really don’t seem like they care to update or change, that’s why they’re behind the the pack. Long story short, for a model that was fed up with the system and tried to create her own thing, she really doesn’t give a flying F about feelings and emotions of other models and Hardwork invested, just unceremoniously bans everybody. There isn’t a clear-cut competitor right now, may be SM, but it’s not the same blueprint, SM is private heavy

Upvote 0
The suggestion that Chaturbate may be having “trouble paying” independent broadcasters is completely untrue; and Chaturbate has paid on time every time since inception over 10 years ago. Chaturbate’s community and platform are as healthy as ever.
Regarding the posts in your screen caps, we can confirm that we have previously responded to each of the individuals in your screen caps. For your information, without providing any private data/information, most of the individuals posting (with many posting multiple times) had their payments briefly held because a non-age verified person appeared on their cam or possible fraud issues, both of which must be resolved/cleared before payment can be made.

Upvote 0
The suggestion that Chaturbate may be having “trouble paying” independent broadcasters is completely untrue; and Chaturbate has paid on time every time since inception over 10 years ago. Chaturbate’s community and platform are as healthy as ever.
Regarding the posts in your screen caps, we can confirm that we have previously responded to each of the individuals in your screen caps. For your information, without providing any private data/information, most of the individuals posting (with many posting multiple times) had their payments briefly held because a non-age verified person appeared on their cam or possible fraud issues, both of which must be resolved/cleared before payment can be made.
Can the situation that people are waiting so long for a reply to be sorted out quicker? It's quite clear that many people are waiting too long for responses from support.
While many girls I know that got banned and have finally been sorted, yet there are still girls I know who r still waiting, not having heard back from over a month. How long should they wait before they have to send another message?

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for replying and explaining what the problem was with those very many posts! You can understand our confusion and concern since there never seem to be ANY updates or info posted in reply to those people other than "support has replied to your email".

My post may have seemed alarmist, but honestly I am very much in the thinking that when issues like those occur, there is always a reasonable explanation. My post was actually somewhat made to prove a point about alarmist rumors that spread about other sites in our community, so your reply has justified that rationalization. It is also very nice to hear some idea of why these posts occur so that I/we can be more helpful to them in the future.

Thanks, Punker!

Upvote 1
Let’s face it, all CB ever was, was an attempt by an Austin model, that just couldn’t hang on the bigger platforms like LJ, to feel vindicated and create her own thing, where she felt she was being underutilized and or felt the websites treated her unfairly, this was just a pet project for somebody that was upset at the big dogs at the time, and it just grew into something bigger and got a life of its own, I honestly don’t think the person that has access to ownership of CB Can keep running the show, it’s gotten too big, too fast, and that means more bandwidth, which cost a ton. It’s really not that hard to build a cam website, CB uses a crappy WordPress script, with a cam add on.

To my knowledge CB was created by a guy and its not wordpress.

Upvote 0
names.png

I have nothing to add to this thread. Just wanted to say that Relievin_Steven (Formerly known as Your_fat_whore) talking to himself is weirding me out. But carry on...

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for replying and explaining what the problem was with those very many posts! You can understand our confusion and concern since there never seem to be ANY updates or info posted in reply to those people other than "support has replied to your email".

My post may have seemed alarmist, but honestly I am very much in the thinking that when issues like those occur, there is always a reasonable explanation. My post was actually somewhat made to prove a point about alarmist rumors that spread about other sites in our community, so your reply has justified that rationalization. It is also very nice to hear some idea of why these posts occur so that I/we can be more helpful to them in the future.

Thanks, Punker!
There is a difference between Chaturbate, a platform that has been up and running for 10 years, who processes payments through CCBill (and thus have an upstanding third party watching over their dealings to whom they must prove transparency), and has a very clean track record of paying on time to all of their performers and affiliates having an issue with 2 obscure/new performers who don't seem to speak english proficiently flaming a forum... and say... a brand new website that sprung like a mushroom a couple years back processing payments themselves, with an ever changing ToS, and erratic manual payment patterns who seem to change their mind every week about how their clients are to be charged and how their models are to be paid having issues paying top performers on their platform and forcing them to open new bank accounts in order to be paid... to then have payments be sent from different companies each time which is plain sketchy and a very valid cluster of reasons to move away. I get you want to defend a company seemingly owned by MFC's owner as you have some skin in the game, but this isn't an analogy.

Maybe the purpose of this thread was to get Chaturbate to appoint somebody who cares to this forum as a rep since Shirley is no longer managing the punkerbarbie account, and if that is the case I find it very smart, they should be managing their image smartly and a presence in the different industry forums is useful. However if the purpose of this thread is to somehow prove the site that was discussed as having shady dealings in Model's Only is safe by analogy... well... I didn't tell people to move away from Payoneer a month before it went down because I read someone complain in broken english on some forum, I warned people because I received an email from CrakRevenue telling me they weren't going to be working with payoneer any longer and it brought back memories of the ePassporte fiasco. Similarly, I am not telling people to be cautious about Onlyfans because I heard it through the grapevine, if I am saying people should have a plan B and keep a vigilant eye is because they are conducting their business in a way that is very opaque. I've been a Chaturbate model for 6 years now and I have never had issues getting paid, they pay me on time every time, in a very predictable pattern, always from the same company like a clock and they honor their agreements. Can't say the same about Onlyfans.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brit
Upvote 0
There is a difference between Chaturbate, a platform that has been up and running for 10 years, who processes payments through CCBill (and thus have an upstanding third party watching over their dealings to whom they must prove transparency), and has a very clean track record of paying on time to all of their performers and affiliates having an issue with 2 obscure/new performers who don't seem to speak english proficiently flaming a forum... and say... a brand new website that sprung like a mushroom a couple years back processing payments themselves, with an ever changing ToS, and erratic manual payment patterns who seem to change their mind every week about how their clients are to be charged and how their models are to be paid having issues paying top performers on their platform and forcing them to open new bank accounts in order to be paid... to then have payments be sent from different companies each time which is plain sketchy and a very valid cluster of reasons to move away. I get you want to defend a company seemingly owned by MFC's owner as you have some skin in the game, but this isn't an analogy.

Maybe the purpose of this thread was to get Chaturbate to appoint somebody who cares to this forum as a rep since Shirley is no longer managing the punkerbarbie account, and if that is the case I find it very smart, they should be managing their image smartly and a presence in the different industry forums is useful. However if the purpose of this thread is to somehow prove the site that was discussed as having shady dealings in Model's Only is safe by analogy... well... I didn't tell people to move away from Payoneer a month before it went down because I read someone complain in broken english on some forum, I warned people because I received an email from CrakRevenue telling me they weren't going to be working with payoneer any longer and it brought back memories of the ePassporte fiasco. Similarly, I am not telling people to be cautious about Onlyfans because I heard it through the grapevine, if I am saying people should have a plan B and keep a vigilant eye is because they are conducting their business in a way that is very opaque. I've been a Chaturbate model for 6 years now and I have never had issues getting paid, they pay me on time every time, in a very predictable pattern, always from the same company like a clock and they honor their agreements. Can't say the same about Onlyfans.
I dont want to pick a fight and I'm glad u havent had problems getting paid. But it's more than a couple of new girls with bad english.

Friend who doesnt post here and been on cb for 4 years with over 120k followers hadn't had any income from cb from April to the start of July. She had sent 1 message each month to support with no reply. It did seem strange that the money only started coming in when she said started explaining her problem while broadcasting.

I'm not saying onlyfans isnt dodgy or anything but there really is problems going on with cb support that seem to have gotten worse these last several months.

Upvote 0
Hi! I would like to note that not everyone received an answer from you, for example, my question was left without your answer. In fact, more than half of the questions remain ignored, even if they are properly designed and meet the requirements

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hello, I have been waiting for an answer on this forum for 3 weeks, I regularly mark you in my thread in order to get at least some answer from you, but you still ignore my problem and ignore me, while answering half of the questions coming to forum.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.