AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to cashout chaturbate request (18526002)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2021
Colombia
Twitter Username
@sammaraStone
Chaturbate Username
sammara_stone_
Hi @Punker_barbie
i need your help please, when i try to convert my tokens it says: unable to cashout. If the problem continues, contact support, I have sent multiple emails and I do not get any response.
on the other hand, I can be online and I can receive tokens, but I cannot use them in any way. I am afraid of being online and that my tokens will get trapped.
my chaturbate username is: sammara_stone_

I know Samm quite a long time already. We first met when she was working for a studio a few years back (2018) and was working on more sites, including cb. Later on she went independent and worked solely on cb.

From a first year student up till now, almost an university graduate, i have had the pleasure to visit her room on chaturbate. Samm notified me recently, quite in panic, she cant convert tokens anymore and she receives answers from the service desk that are just weird.

Please look into the matter @punker barbie and at least tell what is the problem. To loose a life income after many many years of cooperating, is just strange and almost an insult.

Reactions: Sammara_Stone_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.