AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues."

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2021
Hello @punker barbie ! I'm trying to transfer tokens in dollars about one week and is not possible at all. I did mail already the support and there is no response. In the same time,the period been closed and I still don't have in my account the money that actually should be there about two days at least. I'm on site about three years and that never happen before. Can you help me with that? Thank you in advance! Support ticket number 17351857 , 17325592

Hello @punker barbie ! I'm trying to transfer tokens in dollars about one week and is not possible at all. I did mail already the support and there is no response. In the same time,the period been closed and I still don't have in my account the money that actually should be there about two days at least. I'm on site about three years and that never happen before. Can you help me with that? Thank you in advance! Support ticket number 17351857 , 17325592
@punker barbie can you help me with that please? I'm waiting a response from 12 april from the support...and there is nothing happening...I really need that money....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.