AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2020
Hey @punker barbie

My account username is Katie_Pam

I recently contacted support on the issue above. Happens whenever I am trying to convert my current tokens into Cash. Support replied to me with, an-out-of topic Answer. Confirming the processing of an earlier made cashout. This, however, was not my addressed concern. My concern remains in the conversion of the current tokens in my account into Cash.

I would wish to request a review of my Initial request to Chaturbate. To help solve the error "Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues." whenever I try to convert the current tokens into Cash.

My Support ticket is 20054294

hey this just happened to me a couple weeks ago.

Support (Chaturbate)
Jul 13, 2022, 18:11 EDT
Your account was flagged by our fraud detection process due to a large number of suspicious tips being sent to you. For your information, you received these fraudulent tips, totaling 2,945 tokens, in a very short period of time from ______. Since we have not had a problem with your account previously being involved with fraudulent tips, we have determined to take no punitive action against your account at this time. Please note if the same user(s) send fraudulent tips again to your account, these tokens will be forfeit.

For your protection, we ask that you please notify us immediately if you see suspicious tipping patterns in the future. For example, if you see large quantities of tokens being tipped to you from user names you do not recognize as regular viewers, please email us to let us know that you were not colluding with someone who may be sending you fraudulent tips. If you do not let us know of such tipping patterns, and your account continues to receive a high volume of chargebacks, we will need to suspend your account in order to prevent future incidents of fraud while we investigate the matter. We hope that this will not become necessary and request your assistance in identifying fraudulent tippers as you see them.

Please note that we reserve all right to recover the full extent of the costs incurred in connection with this fraudulent activity.

Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.