AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to cashout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon @punker barbie I have the same problem. Cant cashout my tokens. Support is keeping silence. Please help me. My username account is Artemosha. Hope you will help me. I am depressed.
Support has confirmed that they've responded to your email. As a reminder, sending multiple emails about the same issue will create a delay in getting a response.

Upvote 0

@punker barbie

Goodnight everyone,
My name is satmyx2302, since April 4 I cannot convert my tokens or tip in other rooms. This account does not buy tokens, they are those earned in another account from which I currently transmit. I've been sending messages to support since Monday and I still haven't received any kind of reply. I do not know what I can do. Thanks a lot. Greetings.

Upvote 0
I have the same problem for days with a lot of money waiting and chaturbate does not answer my emails I am worried because I do not know if I continue working for chaturbate I see that many people are solved but very few like me give us an answer and I do not know without chaturbate this ignoring me.

I hope you can help me @punker barbie in this punker please give me an answer

Upvote 0

@punker barbie

Goodnight everyone,
My name is satmyx2302, since April 4 I cannot convert my tokens or tip in other rooms. This account does not buy tokens, they are those earned in another account from which I currently transmit. I've been sending messages to support since Monday and I still haven't received any kind of reply. I do not know what I can do. Thanks a lot. Greetings.
Hi I have the same problem since March 31 please help me my nickname is "susan_lovelace" last ticket send 17307224. @punker barbie please help me.....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.