AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to convert tokens. Support doen't give any respond for 10 days

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2022
Good day @punker barbie

Me and my friends started work individually after leaving our previous studio. But we faced an issue with converting our tokes to cash. And we are waitting response from CB since 24th of February, but haven't got any response. The strange thing that we can receive tokens but can't withdraw them and we don't know should we stream further or not.
Hope you could help us. We will be very thankful.

Our names and tickets on CB:
Little_bloom - 19196506
Chan_ji15 - 19196454
hinata_666 - 19196445
iuki_link - 19196484

Thank you !)

Good day @punker barbie

Me and my friends started work individually after leaving our previous studio. But we faced an issue with converting our tokes to cash. And we are waitting response from CB since 24th of February, but haven't got any response. The strange thing that we can receive tokens but can't withdraw them and we don't know should we stream further or not.
Hope you could help us. We will be very thankful.

Little_bloom - 19196506
Chan_ji15 - 19196454
hinata_666 - 19196445
iuki_link - 19196484

Thank you !)
I have confirmed that our Support team has contacted you

Upvote 0
Good day again @punker barbie

After CB support respond to us , we answered them back and the story is the same , support does't give any respond and our issue with converting tokens stay the same.

Could you please support us last time, cause after we contacted you, support wrote the next day

Little_bloom - 19196506
Chan_ji15 - 19196454
hinata_666 - 19196445
iuki_link - 19196484

Best,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.